Sox vs Blue Jays 6:07, Giolito vs Gausman

reiks12

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Anybody complaining about Mcguire is an idiot.

When was the last time you saw that happen.  Play is in front of Mendick.  You see the throw to second you go back to first no reason to risk it.

This organization again proves it is baseball stupid....actually beyond stupid. 

Yea I was wrong off the bat. If you're Mendick you have to at least get in a run down. That's all on danny and all on the org boston has to be telling him just that. if it's a deep fly ball, make sure you see reece cross home plate before you get tagged.

8 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't hate dickman trying to get into scoring position considering there was 2 outs. But Reese has to be hustling there to score. What the hell

You only tag up to a base if you 100% know you are going to make it.   That's baseball 101.

Mendick was the only one to blame there. 

Reese or any other baserunner in the sport would jog the same way to Homeplate not realizing there was moron trying to play hero going into 2B. 

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Huh?

Really the only way Mendick should feel safe to tag there is if he knows he can beat the throw to the bag. Meaning he has to be at the base before the throw gets there. If a good throw by the outfielder can get to the base before Mendick, then he should never be going because McGuire is slower than him so he wouldn't get to the base before Mendick gets to the base. 

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Really the only way Mendick should feel safe to tag there is if he knows he can beat the throw to the bag. Meaning he has to be at the base before the throw gets there. If a good throw by the outfielder can get to the base before Mendick, then he should never be going because McGuire is slower than him so he wouldn't get to the base before Mendick gets to the base. 

OK,  got you.

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

one of the worst drugs out there and a shit high. i wouldn't recommend taht crap to my worst enemy. you wanna ruin a few years to opiates do a good one.

Nah it's not bad if you get good stuff and can control your usage

13 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

decent idea by dickman I don't hate it with 2 outs, REESE FUCKING RUN DUDE.

5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Yea I was wrong off the bat. If you're Mendick you have to at least get in a run down. That's all on danny and all on the org boston has to be telling him just that. if it's a deep fly ball, make sure you see reece cross home plate before you get tagged.

Yes it's on Mendick. Reese does have to hustle there, he didn't,  and the argument that Mendi k is faster than him so he shouldn't score can be wrong because he can sprint through home plate. Mendick sliding will slow him up.

It's literally Boston's only job, to tell the runner what to do and what not to do. The entire coaching staff is old and incompetent. 

I'm sure their still trying to explain to TLR what happened 20 minutes later.

Thanks for ruining what I thought was going to be a great Summer of baseball viewing.