Is Moncado

Johno

A real big league ball player?   Did his “fat-contract” up front get him lazy/content?    This kid was the number one prospect in baseball, a few years later he’s very close to being nothing more than a fringe ball player.   What the hell happened????  

• TLR 1

42 minutes ago, Johno said:

A real big league ball player?   Did his “fat-contract” up front get him lazy/content?    This kid was the number one prospect in baseball, a few years later he’s very close to being nothing more than a fringe ball player.   What the hell happened????  

In my opinion, Moncada was one of the people Pedro was referring to when he observed that it was obvious the Sox didn't always look ready to play.  I have a hunch that Moncada, Robert, and Eloy among others will have some needed attitude adjustment with the new coaching staff.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, poppysox said:

In my opinion, Moncada was one of the people Pedro was referring to when he observed that it was obvious the Sox didn't always look ready to play.  I have a hunch that Moncada, Robert, and Eloy among others will have some needed attitude adjustment with the new coaching staff.  

Can you add TA to your list? Because I would, and I’d have TA near the top of that list.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Johno said:

No, definitely not a big league ball player, he was a political activist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilario_Moncado

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, chetkincaid said:

Didn’t Hahn ask for Rafael Devers or Xander Bogaerts instead of Yoan Moncada in the Sale trade? Boston knew what they were doing. 

This is one of the Boston sportswriters a couple weeks ago (I think; there used to be verification to make this clear)