ST: 3/10, Sox at Cubs, 2pm, Marquee

flavum

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

2 outs need a decent secondary lead when the pitcher goes into the wind up and off with the crack of the bat. On the plus side both him and Grandal stinging the ball was good. Kind of surprised Smlyly didnt pitch around Grandal a little bit with the LHH Colas coming up.

Probably not that strategic just getting spring work in... at least early stages on game. 

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

More bad base running. 

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

More bad baserunning.   Sigh. 

Colas needs to learn and study the league more...especially lefties. 

Grifol wants to see mistakes. Colas needs to learn a lot at this level. Grifol needs to see things about his personnel if he is to utilize them in the best possible way.

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Grifol wants to see mistakes. Colas needs to learn a lot at this level. Grifol needs to see things about his personnel if he is to utilize them in the best possible way.

That’s fine. I just don’t want to see more Joe McEwing and Darryl Boston base running mistakes. And definitely no triple play blunders like that jackass Moncada had last year.

Edited by The Beast
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That’s fine. I just don’t want to see more Joe McEwing and Darryl Boston base running mistakes. And definitely no triple play blunders like that jackass Moncada had last year.

Don't forget Engel's role. 

Colas with some typical 2021 Sox defense. 

50 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Giolito with only 2 strikeouts in the 1st. What a bum.

I would release him before taking him out. Take Earl Weaver's Greyhound to Rochester.