Just now, Heads22 said:

so, yeah, nearly all of us said we'd be happy with a split

Sometimes you get greedy when you had a lead in all 4 games. Including a 3-0 lead in game 2. But yeah, a split is just fine. Lots of good out of this series. 

1 minute ago, Spumoni said:

I saw more good than bad in this series, and that makes me hopeful for this year 

They need to start coming through in big spots, this is a lot of hits and people on base to not have a blow up spot in any of them

That said who would have thought we could split with Houston on the road? I was expecting them to get swept. And if you think about it a few things here or there and the Sox could have swept. There is hope. Now let's just see

We finally have pretty good defensive outfield. Sheets and Jimenez, just DH and hit the ball out of the park. I can live with Colas possibly hitting .200/.220 while he learns the pitchers. Solid outfield play can take this team to the next level. 

Starters seem ok, Vaughn looks good at the plate. Timmy will be Timmy, no worries there. Can and Will Moncada and Grandal be what we’ve seen so far?? 

Elvus needs to step up offensively. Sevy looks like an ok backup

Bullpen will be the deference. 

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

We finally have pretty good defensive outfield. Sheets and Jimenez, just DH and hit the ball out of the park. I can live with Colas possibly hitting .200/.220 while he learns the pitchers. Solid outfield play can take this team to the next level. 

Starters seem ok, Vaughn looks good at the plate. Timmy will be Timmy, no worries there. Can and Will Moncada and Grandal be what we’ve seen so far?? 

Elvus needs to step up offensively. Sevy looks like an ok backup

Bullpen will be the deference. 

Seby will have a career that mirrors Tyler flowers