4/15 GT - Orioles at Sox (1:10pm)

Surviving this stretch would be winning 4 out of the next 5, and then 4-6 vs TB and Toronto. 8-7 the next 15 before hopefully beating up the Twins, Reds, and Royals. 

If the next 15 is 5-10, nobody is watching this team in May. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I was at the game and didn’t see a reply, but his last AB Eloy looked like he hurt himself again. Did a foul a ball off his nut bag?

That’s exactly what happened. Scared me when I saw him hobbling and holding his “leg,” but the replay showed a foul ball bounced back up straight into his sack.

Gave my 5yr old son a good laugh, at least.

9 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Why is Grandal playing and batting 5th?  Why not Colas?  Grandal should bat 8th with Elvis 9th.  I think Seby should play at least 50% of time, why not? 

Burger homered off if a RHP last night.

Grifol may be a great guy but he's a horrible manager.

I totally agree with you Colas would be a better fit at 5th and be more  protected so he could see better pitches. 

Seby should be playing more period! He is a superior defensive catcher over Grandal and I think he is a better hitter than Grandal.

Maybe Grifol will improve his managing skills and make better lineups and bullpen decisions down the road, but for right now, he is a horrible manager. 

I agree Seby should be getting the majority of time at C. I liked Andrus but his ABs suck. Rather see Romy. Want no part of lenyn. Another terrible player who swings long and crazy

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Must win game.  No fucking excuses, get the W today or fall to an embarrassing .333 winning percentage.  I want to see good offense, defense, pitching, & coaching all in a single game and that game better be today.

Let’s fucking go!

I’m sure they’ll find a new and interesting way to piss this game away. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

I was at the game and didn’t see a reply, but his last AB Eloy looked like he hurt himself again. Did a foul a ball off his nut bag?

Yes yes he did but he’s in the lineup today. Not sure it had much affect as this team doesn’t seem to have much manhood left. Embarrassing performance after embarrassing performance 

1 hour ago, JoshPR said:

I agree Seby should be getting the majority of time at C. I liked Andrus but his ABs suck. Rather see Romy. Want no part of lenyn. Another terrible player who swings long and crazy

Did you watch recently? 

Romy has been abysmal. 

Sosa took one of the 3-5 best relievers in baseball deep to the opposite field and has looked at least smooth/solid defensively. 

Romy is hopeless against RHP. 

0-2 pitch lol. 

95 mph is cannon fodder now. 

Kopech needs more changeups and to junk the curveball to make sure that slider is much more consistent. 

Easier said than done. 

13 walks for Rutschman in 15 games. 

4.14 pitches per plate appearance... now MLB 1st from twenty something in majors last year. 

Santander 3/33 since WBC and Opening Series.  Chasing above strike zone.  20 ks and 5 bb. 

Edited by caulfield12

7 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Did you watch recently? 

Romy has been abysmal. 

Sosa took one of the 3-5 best relievers in baseball deep to the opposite field and has looked at least smooth/solid defensively. 

Romy is hopeless against RHP. 

This. Romy is nothing more than AAAA player at best.