4-16 GT: Orioles at Sox (1:10pm) - Delayed til 3:30

9 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Is haseley better than marisnick?

Haseley had a great Spring and Marisnick and Hamilton did not...he was probably just going to be the 1st OF up when needed imo.

14 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Is haseley better than marisnick?

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

Haseley had a great Spring and Marisnick and Hamilton did not...he was probably just going to be the 1st OF up when needed imo.

Haseley can still be optioned too. Marisnick or Reyes would both need to be DFA'd to be sent back down.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, soxrwhite said:

Sheets in left instead of Benintendi? I don't get it.

Might be out of necessity . However he did hit .500 last year against the Orioles both at home and on the road going 13/26. Orioles might be the only team he did this against since he was so bad against most any team on the road.

In the ultra small 4 game sample at home this year he is 2/6 with 3 walks .333 BA  .556 OBP.  He also had a .908 OPS at home last year. The starting pitcher is RH so there's that too.

Hoping for his 1st HR of the year and maybe a walk or another hit also and that his defense isn't too costly.

• Heads22 changed the title to 4-16 GT: Orioles at Sox (1:10pm) - Delayed
3 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Accurate. Keep playing him. Let him acclimate and adjust.

I read that quickly without my cheaters at first and thought he called him a little plump....well that's a bit personal Pedro.....oh thump

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

The other thread about Haseley being called up has a video that looks like Beni got smacked in the head and/or back by the big water filled Gatorade cooler that Vaughn was yielding to dump on Colas and looking quite angry / hurt.

It looked to me like Beni was pissed AV dumped a cooler of ice water on him. While I suppose it’s possible the cooler slightly hit his shoulder, seems like stretch he got injured enough to hit the IL on that. 

That said, doesn’t seem to be alot of other options for Haseley to replace unless it’s an Alberto DFA. 

Edited by ChiSox59

• Heads22 changed the title to 4-16 GT: Orioles at Sox (1:10pm) - Delayed til 3:30