June 13th Game Thread - Chicago @ Los Angeles

Heads22

Just now, The Beast said:

Yoan jogged to first on that one. Overpaid lazy jackass.

I'm watching the Dodgers stream so I dunno if they showed the slow mo replay on the White Sox feed, but holy s%*# it was so blatant. If he got out there...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Is it just me or is this Dodger infield, besides Freeman, a bit of a defensive joke?

Yep. Betts didn’t look comfortable out there. At least the Dodgers hit balls out of the yard.

4 minutes ago, Snopek said:

Meant more of the circus that came with TLR and his national headline making terrible decisions. The current team barely even exists.

After the Muncy game last year I can’t remember anyone caring. Fucker kept walking people with 2 strikes and no one cared.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Wait until he’s making 24 million next year 

Not a huge increase from $17 million. His overall contract makes me sick.

1 minute ago, nrockway said:

I'm watching the Dodgers stream so I dunno if they showed the slow mo replay on the White Sox feed, but holy s%*# it was so blatant. If he got out there...

Yep, they showed it. He’s trotting to first. If he hustled he would have beaten it with no throw.

• Hawk 1

Just now, wegner said:

How about Pedro gets on the ump after that bs? Does he do anything to try to light a fire for this team??

Not a thing, and he will never get another managerial job in the majors after this debacle 

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Yep. Betts didn’t look comfortable out there. At least the Dodgers hit balls out of the yard.

Oh, they are obviously a much better team than us, but honestly not that impressive. They do not look like the team with the 2nd best odds to win the World Series.