June 13th Game Thread - Chicago @ Los Angeles

Heads22

Just now, Snopek said:

As awful as the TLR era was, at least there was some entertainment value with him around. There’s just nothing there with this team. Completely dull, completely irrelevant.

I think almost No one found trying to claw back to .500 to be entertaining last year.

1 minute ago, Snopek said:

As awful as the TLR era was, at least there was some entertainment value with him around. There’s just nothing there with this team. Completely dull, completely irrelevant.

Pedro is just a sober version of TLR.  Two zombies in the dugout.

2 minutes ago, Snopek said:

I cannot remember a more boring team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

I think almost No one found trying to claw back to .500 to be entertaining last year.

That clown of a team last year seemed to think it was just a matter of time until they turned it on.

This team seems to just know they are more likely gonna lose most days.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Meant more of the circus that came with TLR and his national headline making terrible decisions. The current team barely even exists.