Sox vs. Seamen, Sunday version

Heads22

21 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Too bad he had the hiccup of the 2 out walk, and J-Rod got him with a 2 run double.  In hindsight, we needed to remind the team to not let J-rod beat us.  Other than this this is Lynn best pitched game of the year.

Doesn't Lynn remind you of David Wells?

I just drove a huge NYY fan who said that Wells threw his perfect game basically drunk. I said no wonder he sucked for the SOX, we prolly didnt let him drink between innings.

3 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

We don’t work counts and not take walks, also resulting in opposing starting pitchers going longer.  Today we could have used getting to Seattle bull pen earlier. Miller has only a 84 pitch count thru 7.

It’s not even that this time. Sox are fouling off hittable fastballs for the first two strikes. I’m sure this guy has a good fastball but not THAT good.

2 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Biggest wtf performance ever here

Seby's 3 homer game was a pretty big one. Same with Remy coming off the bench yesterday. But this is Lance Lynn's 300th career start and he shattered his career high in strike outs.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

It’s so sad and typical that the story of this game has become the franchise strikeout record, the announcers and everything about the energy around this seems to care not a single iota about the stated purpose of this game. Who the hell cares about the franchise record for strikeouts. Win the goddamned game. 

• Fire 1