7/2 Gamethread - TBD vs. Blackburn

5 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Would have been epic if they blew it. Missed the game today, nice to see they hit well at least.

Will be tough to win more than 2 next week, especially with two more bullpen games.

Thank you Hahn.

Don't worry, by this time next week they will be 5 1/2 back no matter what.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

How many Sox fans were hoping for an A's walkoff win?

I think most here rooting against the Sox are primarily doing so hoping for wholesale changes with the FO if they finish with a 95-100+ loss season. I feel bad for the players who by and large deserve better, with one large exception.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Shaw

Hanser

Frazier

Elvis

f*** you Rick Hahn you incompetent asshole 

That's one reason why other teams have minor league systems.  To produce fill-ins.  We missed the memo and rely on dregs and cast-offs.  Massive systemic change needed.

Far as Elvis goes,  woulda been better off w/ Harrison.  I liked him.  Dunno why.

Edited by Stinky Stanky
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

They ever say if Eloy is hurt?

I hope not, as there was no other reason to pinch hit Grandal there. Eloy already had 2 RBIs and had a runner sitting on second. And yet ground ball Grandal gets sent up there. Just fire Pedro anyway.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:

That's one reason why other teams have minor league systems.  To produce fill-ins.  We missed the memo and rely on dregs and cast-offs.  Massive systemic change needed.

Far as Elvis goes,  woulda been better off w/ Harrison.  I liked him.  Dunno why.

I’d take Danny Mendick!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Would have been epic if they blew it. Missed the game today, nice to see they hit well at least.

Will be tough to win more than 2 next week, especially with two more bullpen games.

Thank you Hahn.

Remember "genius" Rick felt sure the Sox could get by with only five starters and Davis martin.

Not working out very well is it??????????????? 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Mighty Mite said:

He been hitting some ropes so it was a matter of time.

I'm hoping that Burger starts hitting again. I would think he would  be the starting 3rd baseman if he  hits. Hopefully this will be the end of Moncada on the team.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Snopek said:

Thrift store ass baseball team 

We've seen that for years with this ownership, even with a great young corps in the early 90's the Sox were always a good hitter short or another quality starting pitcher. The later cost them dearly in 1996 and 2003. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stinky Stanky said:

He hustled. He got off to a horrible start caused by injury in ST, never recovered, but finished with decent numbers.

• Like 1