7/8: Cards @ Sox: Mikolas v. Toussaint

ChiSox59

7 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Grandal looks like he is done. Don’t understand why is he pinch hitting when has been striking out so often lately.

We seriously just PH this (Grandal):

image.png

For this (Seby) :

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

I don't want Hahn making the big trades.  Hahn can trade Gio, Lynn and Lopez he can't f*** those up too bad but let the next guy trade Tim, Cease, Hendriks, etc.

This whole organization is so bad, especially if Hahn’s job is safe.  I feel bad for anyone drafted by them tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

I think if no trades are made Hahn is gone after the season.  If there are trades he's safe.

It's apparent that Tim Anderson doesn't even care any more.  There is zero effort.  Again if he's hurt and you feel the need to play him bat him down in the order. 

This organization and namely Hahn and Grifol are a joke. 

• Fire 1

Now that's a 'bad team' loss. No runs at home in July against a lousy team. 15 under .500? One or two likeable players? Yeah it's probably the worst team the south side has had in a long long time.

Today's MLB LOL. ... Detroit pitched a no hitter today ... with 3 pitchers. Big deal. This sport is void of drama cause of analytics. Good job analysts, ruining a sport in so many ways.

18 minutes ago, fathom said:

This whole organization is so bad, especially if Hahn’s job is safe.  I feel bad for anyone drafted by them tomorrow.

James Fox is really pumping this draft up though! Between whatever sap they take at 15 & Noah Schultz, I can't wait until these guys make the bigs only to be failed by organizational ineptitude.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

Now that's a 'bad team' loss. No runs at home in July against a lousy team. 15 under .500? One or two likeable players? Yeah it's probably the worst team the south side has had in a long long time.

Today's MLB LOL. ... Detroit pitched a no hitter today ... with 3 pitchers. Big deal. This sport is void of drama cause of analytics. Good job analysts, ruining a sport in so many ways.

What does analytics have to do with a combined no hitter?

4 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I have no idea how they did that. From what I remember, Whit Merrifield is impossible to get out.

9 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Gio with a no hitter a few weeks ago and gets pulled after 6 innings, they limit these guys to 100 pitches but they get hurt anyway so what’s the difference. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Vacheron said:

I make one game a year and this was the one. Screw this team

That sucks. Hope you get a nice dinner to treat yourself for having to sit through that.

• Love 1