Graveman to Astros for C Korey Lee

Sleepy Harold

What’s the plan for next year? Most of these guys traded for aren’t ready and we’re not going to be signing all these replacements. 

How can these dopes think they can still contend and not trade our remaining assets?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Sox have 3 top 100s now. Should be closer to 15 than 30 now. 

At the start of the year, the Marlins were 18th with #13, #61, and #67. the Twins were 19th with #31, #45, and #88. After those two teams, you get to teams with 1-2 prospects on the list. Late teens/early 20s seems like an appropriate estimate. 

13 minutes ago, T R U said:

What’s the plan for next year? Most of these guys traded for aren’t ready and we’re not going to be signing all these replacements. 

How can these dopes think they can still contend and not trade our remaining assets?

Free agents and hopefully they’re top shelf.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

21 minutes ago, T R U said:

The Sox plan is simple; they will bring up all that great talent and depth that Rick Hahn and Chris Getz as Director of Player development created in AAA and AA levels, to bring up to the White Sox major league roster. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, T R U said:

There is no plan.  They are going to be terrible but rush middling prospects like Nastrini, Bush, Thompson etc to the majors before they are ready hurting their development to try to save face with the fans.

1 hour ago, Polar Bear said:

Any relation to Man Soo Lee? Not that Lee is a common name or anything.

One of my favorites from the 2005 team.

50 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Athletic has an article about him

"“I think there’s a future for me wherever someone needs a catcher that’s devoted to the game, a catcher that wants to play every day, a catcher that loves baseball,” Lee said. “That’s kind of what I bring to the table and whoever likes that can take me. Like I said, I’m gonna play my game whenever that is.”

https://theathletic.com/4650153/2023/06/29/korey-lee-houston-future-trades/

Really liking this acquisition. Thanks for the articles!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, T R U said:

The plan is to stay in the AL Central and roll the dice

• Haha 1

• Heads22 changed the title to Graveman to Astros for C Korey Lee
  • Heads22 unpinned this topic