8/3 Games

BamaDoc

Enjoyable-ish game.  Barons only affiliate to win. Just like at W-S last year Colson on another level from everyone else in the Sox system.  So baseball savvy. One of my favorite small plays for him was when he took third on a ball that barely got away from the catcher and the trail runner did not follow. He just read the bounce. Quero hit three balls hard tonight which was nice. Again, I actually thought Nastrini looked pretty good tonight. Defense and bullpen did not help him.

9 hours ago, Quin said:

If they revamp the front office, Mike Shirley deserves to stay on Colson Montgomery alone. He has a 178 wrC+. Absolutely absurd.

Do you have any idea if he will stick at SS? Guys seems like a shoe in as a top 10 prospect in the league. 

17 hours ago, Timmy U said:

Enjoyable-ish game.  Barons only affiliate to win. Just like at W-S last year Colson on another level from everyone else in the Sox system.  So baseball savvy. One of my favorite small plays for him was when he took third on a ball that barely got away from the catcher and the trail runner did not follow. He just read the bounce. Quero hit three balls hard tonight which was nice. Again, I actually thought Nastrini looked pretty good tonight. Defense and bullpen did not help him.

I've seen that before but I just can't remember where??

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Quin said:

Most of the big time analysts seen to think he will.

Same here. He reminds me of Tulowitzki. I might add that when Tulo came up from AA, it didn't take long for him to establish himself as the leader of that team.