8/21- Sox vs Mariners, 7:10, FS1

flavum

Nice job Pedro. You've done so well with this team. Nice job, Hahn. You have rocks for brains IMO, trading the only player we truly enjoy watching (albeit it is annoying when he strikes out). OK, Robert is pretty likeable.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Donny Lucy's Avocado Farm said:

the Touki experiment is over now right?

Touki Terrific is fine as #8 or #9 starter, unfortunately he is currently our #2 or #3.

Ok, fine might be a bit strong. How about passable in an organization thin on starting pitching.

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Touki Terrific is fine as #8 or #9 starter, unfortunately he is currently our #2 or #3.

Ok, fine might be a bit strong. How about passable in an organization thin on starting pitching.

I know this sounds crazy, but they should try him as a closer. He should have 3 or 4 opportunities left this season.

"If I can’t learn from this year, moving forward, in the face of adversity and failure, then what are we kind of doing?” Bummer told me during a recent interview. “I’m excited for being able to work through things and keep going. 

“We are going to right this ship eventually. It’s just a matter of when."

Aaron Bummer to Scott Merkin

35 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I know this sounds crazy, but they should try him as a closer. He should have 3 or 4 opportunities left this season.

He seems to struggle in his 1st innings but he's got good stuff so I have no problem with keeping him around and see if he can figure it out. I would guess he's more of a middle reliever though in the long run. 

I also love your enthusiasm, Dick. 3 or 4 save opportunities seems a little high with these clowns. 

33 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

"If I can’t learn from this year, moving forward, in the face of adversity and failure, then what are we kind of doing?” Bummer told me during a recent interview. “I’m excited for being able to work through things and keep going. 

“We are going to right this ship eventually. It’s just a matter of when."

Aaron Bummer to Scott Merkin