Cease To Padres per Passan

Chicago White Sox

3 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

No one is taking it personally.  In fact, your fans are the ones calling Elias names, wishing the Os ill will, etc..because he won’t take it up the ass in a deal for Cease.  They seem to be the ones taking it personally 

As a fan, you should want everything you can get. I’m not blaming you for that but that doesn’t mean you (not you you but general you) are being realistic in what Cease should get back.

Yea. I like our posters for the most part, but some of them are being petulant meatballs. You should see them in gamethreads. 🙃

3 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

No one is taking it personally.  In fact, your fans are the ones calling Elias names, wishing the Os ill will, etc..because he won’t take it up the ass in a deal for Cease.  They seem to be the ones taking it personally 

As a fan, you should want everything you can get. I’m not blaming you for that but that doesn’t mean you (not you you but general you) are being realistic in what Cease should get back.

What business is it of yours what White Sox fans want in return for Cease? Realistic or not, that’s what it is. Not your problem.

1 minute ago, SkokieSox said:

What business is it of yours what White Sox fans want in return for Cease? Realistic or not, that’s what it is. Not your problem.

That’s fine…I don’t care. But you guys don’t have any issue saying it’s dumb if an Os fan wants to trade no more than Norby, Povich and Wagner for cease right?

So, if you are ok with saying Os fans are being absurd (and trust me, I agree that some are), why wouldn’t you be ok with the opposite?

Just now, Sports Guy said:

That’s fine…I don’t care. But you guys don’t have any issue saying it’s dumb if an Os fan wants to trade no more than Norby, Povich and Wagner for cease right?

So, if you are ok with saying Os fans are being absurd (and trust me, I agree that some are), why wouldn’t you be ok with the opposite?

By your own standard, would Elias be unreasonable to offer that deal? 

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I think this all devolves into one question. Who cares? They may be absurd we see it and laugh at it. We see absurd opinions on here we laugh. Who's hurt? 

30 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Right, so the whole idea that he’s waiting for one of those pitchers isn’t correct.

And the whole idea that he hasn’t gotten a deal i say is unreasonable is also correct because, as you said, any reasonable person would make that trade.

Nobody knows what is correct. And both  fanbases are unreasonable. because both fanbases are always unreasonable in trade scenarios. 

Edited by Chick Mercedes
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Don’t know if the Red Sox are looking to buy but Cease and Eloy to the Red Sox for a package starting with Roman Anthony would be very nice.

Roman Anthony, Wikelmam Gonzalez, Luis Perales, Blaze Jordan, and Wilyer Abreu

If I were to make a bet, I’d bet on Cease to Boston over any other team.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Are the Sox desperate to dump the Eloy contract that they would attach him to Cease and accept less back?  Any talk of that scenario?

Eloy's contract isn't the issue, Eloy's ability to not injure himself because he is a big oaf, is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Don’t know if the Red Sox are looking to buy but Cease and Eloy to the Red Sox for a package starting with Roman Anthony would be very nice.

Roman Anthony, Wikelmam Gonzalez, Luis Perales, Blaze Jordan, and Wilyer Abreu

I know his dad, lol...catcher, Gonzalez played for the Pirates, Augusta Sally  from 1994-95.

• Heads22 changed the title to Cease To Padres per Passan
  • Heads22 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Heads22 unpinned this topic