3/6 Dodgers @ Sox

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Even if Burger is a .280 hitter with 20-25 HR's hes another slow plodding big man who is bat only. Ive had enough of that here, would rather have the potential for a starting rotation option.

He's not slow nor plodding.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

He's not slow nor plodding.

Disagreed, but im not going to continue arguing about that trade so good day sir.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, T R U said:

Disagreed, but im not going to continue arguing about that trade so good day sir.

Then you shouldn't be spreading falsehoods.

Baseball Savant lists his sprint speed in the 67th percentile whereas a true slow plodder like Andrew Vaughn is in the 11th percentile.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Stassi looks cooked physically based on what you guys are reporting. That sucks. Atlanta knew what they had, or didn't.

I'm OK if either Stassi or Maldonado are gone by Memorial Day, with Lee gaining MLB experience plus any additional coaching/mentoring.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I'm OK if either Stassi or Maldonado are gone by Memorial Day, with Lee gaining MLB experience plus any additional coaching/mentoring.

Was hoping maybe Stassi could be flipped but f*** it, whatever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Probably DFA Stassi since he's making league minimum.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Just shut down the computer and turned the game on...what have I missed?

Kopech being Kopech a mix of good and bad. 2.2 inning  3 runs ,3 walks , 3?K, HBP, wildish pitch .

Yamamoto for Dodgers didn't look like he had his nasty splitter. Sox were patient putting bat on the ball, running well . 3 infield hits ow with Eloy just getting one.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 3

I like this annoying White Sox offense. Hopefully we can piss other teams off like Minnesota and Cleveland have pissed us off for the last 20+ years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Speaking of horrid defense, Dodgers really stinking it up out there. Hope they are shut out for another decade with Ohtani from a World Series title.

What a purgatory they're in. Winning 100 games every year but can only win a title once a decade. And they have to put up with that LA weather! Poor things.