3/12 Sox at Reds

Cease’s final line:

3.1 innings, 2 hits, 1 earned run (solo shot by Jonathan India), 1 BB, 8 strikeouts.

With the newly rumored trade interest in Cease, Getz is nuts if he lets him start another game in a White Sox uniform.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1

.739 OPS out of Benintendi would be right around projections.

Cease and Eloy trades are the only hopes of the present...Moncada will take until mid-season at least.

DeJong and Lopez likely to turn into pumpkins again as the calendar turns to April.

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Cease’s final line:

3.1 innings, 2 hits, 1 earned run (solo shot by India), 1 BB, 8 strikeouts.

With the newly rumored trade interest in Cease, Getz is nuts if he lets him start another game in a White Sox uniform.

4H, 1BB, 13K in his last 6IP. That’ll do. 

4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Not only will he, but I’m sure Grifol is doing some advanced mathematics on his roster to squeeze in Sheets as well.

I thought we didn't do SoxMath anymore??

I hereby declare that tonight's game is what the White Sox 2024 season will look like. If they trade Dylan Cease in the spring, they might just end up trading to get him back by the deadline. 

• Haha 1

Nastrini and Deivi Garcia with strong numbers this spring.

Would like to see Garcia replace Kopech in the rotation if they completely lose patience with Michael.

(Can't even make the argument that Kopech throws harder than Garcia these days.)

Nastrini and Deivi Garcia with strong numbers this spring.

Would like to see Garcia replace Kopech in the rotation if they completely lose patience with Michael.

(Can't even make the argument that Kopech throws harder than Garcia these days.)

• Fire 1