3/15 vs Cubs

14 minutes ago, T R U said:

Man I forgot about Terrell Tatum, I hope that dude becomes something.

lol who are the last dudes to actually become something for us?   Codi Heuer briefly?   That one seemed like a nice job at the time

4 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

lol who are the last dudes to actually become something for us?   Codi Heuer briefly?   That one seemed like a nice job at the time

Hey what part of "hope" didn't you understand buddy

7 minutes ago, T R U said:

I’ve been posting here only a small amount of time, but the “you’re stupid for thinking/wanting this team to ever be good again” stinks. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

I’ve been posting here only a small amount of time, but the “you’re stupid for thinking/wanting this team to ever be good again” stinks. 

People are just tired of the same old bullshit with this organization. Everyone wants the White Sox to be good and hope they are, hopefully sooner rather than later. Even Balta.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, T R U said:

I hope too brother.  What are some of your favorite hopes over the years that never did a thing?

Alec Hansen had me thinking we were really building a juggernaut.  

Thought Alex Call had a real shot too

1 minute ago, Jerksticks said:

I hope too brother.  What are some of your favorite hopes over the years that never did a thing?

Oh the rebuild working and creating sustained success over multiple years is pretty much the biggest kick in the nuts to me.

49 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

It does take a bit getting used to. I got clobbered with laugh emojis and such when commenting about place-holders until Colson Montgomery "and the rest" start graduating to the parent club. The group think was that Colson Montgomery was the only prospect in the Sox system. Period. How dare you suggest there are more?

However, every single trade of some dead-ender who will never get past AA, or will never figure out throwing strikes consistently is met with a din of wailing about how every guy dealt was import enough to hold onto well into his 40's on the off chance that he learn something. They're probably two distinct groups, but it all seems like the same people. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Will either of these games be available for free on either team’s website, or broadcast via radio in Chicago?

Thanks in advance for someone trying to catch one of the few meaningful games in 2024 (prospects).

The main game will be on 1000AM not sure about the prospect game. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

Shouldn't pillar be at dh and fletcher in rf?

Pillar is the better defensive OF, IMO.

Fine with both getting at bats if they will be in the team, but don’t want much of Fletcher at DH this season.

3 hours ago, Jerksticks said:

He did...with the Nationals.

• flavum changed the title to 3/15 vs Cubs