4/7 Game thread

The fact that this franchise had World Series aspirations just 2 years ago and is now looking like the 2003 Detroit Tigers needs to be studied. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

The fact that this franchise had World Series aspirations just 2 years ago and is now looking like the 2003 Detroit Tigers needs to be studied. 

The most drastic falloff of all time 

The Royals are absolute idiots for thinking Will Smith should close ahead of MacArthur. His stuff is light years better than Smith's. 

3 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Vaughn is absolutely clueless.  That's the second called third strike today.  What are you doing. Swing the damn bat.

He did. At the slider two feet off the plate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, wegner said:

I'm getting a little worried about this team....the schedule is going to get harder.

When your the worst team in baseball, there is no soft part of your schedule!  The Sox can’t play themselves!

12 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Hate Gavin all you want but at least he seems to try and give a f***

I've talked a lot of trash about him in the past but he genuinely seems like a good dude who wants to succeed as a baseball player, so I wish him luck. He has the tools to be a good hitter and it's fun watching him crush high fastballs. I still think there's a good career ahead of him as a professional bricklayer if baseball doesn't work out, he definitely looks the part. 

1 minute ago, Tomtom said:

When your the worst team in baseball, there is no soft part of your schedule!  The Sox can’t play themselves!

Maybe we should try the mexican or korean league. MLB seems out of our league.

Edited by chitownsportsfan