4/8 Sox @ Cleveland (4:10CT) - Banks vs. McKenzie

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

lol imagine being some poor kid with cancer and your big gift is to go see the White Sox. 

This might be too dark, even for me.

lol

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

I admit, I've not watched a single pitch this season, not worth supporting this debacle at the moment.

But...I just wanted to go look at stats, and.....you're telling me this team has 7 HRs and 15 RBIs TOTAL, through almost 10 games???

No one should be at the stadium, watching this effort by an indifferent front office.

And I thought I might be the only one not watching this garbage. I haven't turned it on either. I've been around for a lot of years and have never seen a Sox team this disinteresting! The ownership group should be ashamed of themselves!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

lol imagine being some poor kid with cancer and your big gift is to go see the White Sox. 

“Which player would you like to see try to hit a home run?”

”no I’m good. I’ll settle for a base hit”

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

I don’t know what you wanted him to do this year when his marching orders were obviously “get rid of a bunch of payroll.”

You don’t ignore the offense 100% just to improve defense 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

I don’t know what you wanted him to do this year when his marching orders were obviously “get rid of a bunch of payroll.”

What I wanted was for him to properly develop these "studs" the last 5 years as he oversaw the farm and he not only didn't but was promoted for his (s%*#) effort, so yeah, he's a bum

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Wait, this lineup isn’t already full with Make-A-Wish kids?

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

I don’t know what you wanted him to do this year when his marching orders were obviously “get rid of a bunch of payroll in preparation for the sale of the team”

Fixed. It’s the only thing that makes sense and I now cannot be convinced otherwise.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

2 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

You don’t ignore the offense 100% just to improve defense 

100% correct, you can’t sign a handful of players who have batted below 220 for the past few years and think they are all of the sudden going to start hitting!

Just now, wegner said:

Averaging 1.6 runs a game

Ozzie...."how you going to win games like that?"

Preach, Ozzie, Preach.

This was their fucking plan, and some idiots on here supported it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bob Sacamano said:

Fixed. It’s the only thing that makes sense and I now cannot be convinced otherwise.

Nothing to do with sale. Has everything to do with awful attendance last year and horrible attendance projections.  It’s going to keep getting worse.

1 minute ago, Johno said:

100% correct, you can’t sign a handful of players who have batted below 220 for the past few years and think they are all of the sudden going to start hitting!

Did he think they would start hitting? Every quote I’ve seen him give was only about the pitching staff. 

Just now, fathom said:

Nothing to do with sale. Has everything to do with awful attendance last year and horrible attendance projections.  It’s going to keep getting worse.

Don’t kill my hope. Not yet. Let me think positive for once.