4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

I just can't get over this. You pinch hit Fletcher, and then had him bunt. What the f***?

Should have let him take 2 strikes to draw the intentional walk.

• Haha 1

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

f*** that quitter. how about we, I know, this is crazy -- hire someone outside the org?

i hear the Royals have some dudes available

• Paper Bag 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

f*** that quitter. how about we, I know, this is crazy -- hire someone outside the org?

Starting to think that a real manager will be assigned by the commissioner's office to prevent further embarrassment...directly paid/subsidized by NYC offices of MLB.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

You know Reinsdorf's not going to do that.  Besides, who wants to come to this shitshow now?  Hiring Ozzie would be a typical Reinsdorf move and it would actually make the rest of this season entertaining if nothing else.  This organization and Ozzie deserve each other.

Maybe one year we'll have a play by play guy not learning baseball 101 on the job.

Gotta show the video of a Maldonado strikeout and explain it, as if it doesn’t happen in a third of his at bats.  Who the F is Stone kidding?!?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Starting to think that a real manager will be assigned by the commissioner's office to prevent further embarrassment...directly paid/subsidized by NYC offices of MLB.

Be careful.

with our luck they’ll “assign” us TLR.

• TLR 2

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

I really wish MLB could strip this franchise from Reinsdorf "for the good of baseball."  Reinsdorf has made this franchise a travesty, a sham and a mockery.  It's a "travishamockery!"