Friday 4/19/24 Sox@Phillies GameThread

2 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Maybe because he's an accident waiting to happen in the outfield?

I agree about Eloy being an accident waiting to hurt himself or others. I was just throwing it out there to show how the Sox value Eloy as some kind of hitting machine and that he needs to be in the lineup everyday. I disagree with that thought process.   Who's sitting when Pham comes, if we are only going to play him when we give Vaughn a rest, and move Sheets to 1B, keeping Eloy as DH what's the point of signing him.

My point is Eloy has really done nothing to make him a player that needs to be in the lineup everyday.

Let Eloy pinch hit and play a couple of games a week at DH until he proves otherwise.

Edited by A-Train to 35th
add
  • Paper Bag 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

eloy is so bad. he's not even swinging hard.

All he ever does is roll his hands over hitting the ball into the ground constantly 

• Like 4
  • Paper Bag 1

2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

LOL, just saw the Bulls score and then went back and read the second part of your post.

Without inheriting Michael Jordan, Jerry Reinsdorf is without a doubt the biggest TURD of an owner in sports history.

Sterling with his racist tirades.

The Suns' former owner.

Daniel Snyder.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Dog Day is going to be simply too embarrassing for the dogs in attendance.

The real dogs here are Getz's signings.

At least the dogs will s%*# all over the stadium.  Not quite as much as this teams shits itself there, but close.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

eloy is so bad. he's not even swinging hard.

I really thought he’d be good this year because I thought he’d be motivated and basically playing for his career. And then he said he wanted to go home to his mom.  

• Like 1
  • Paper Bag 1

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

I really thought he’d be good this year because I thought he’d be motivated and basically playing for his career. And then he said he wanted to go home to his mom.  

He's a loser. He's the same goof that was laying in the net as the game was going on.

• Like 2
  • Paper Bag 1

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

They're going to have to fire Grifol at some point here just to give the national and local media another scapegoat..otherwise, the microscope is on Getz and JR too uncomfortably.

That's being saved for the maximum impact -- after the end of the season, to detract and deflect from Jerry's comments at the end of last season about being close to a winning team with a few tweaks and Getz's horrible offseason as much as possible.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1
  • Hawk 1