4/21 Sox @ Phils

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Sound off but saw Paris Olympics commercial....I'm probably in the minority but basketball is probably the least interesting aspect of that for me especially when they send an NBA "dream team". The reason The Miracle on Ice was special was because it was college guys.

It's like getting pumped for a Harlem Globetrotters game. I used to get into the Olympics but the last couple have left me feeling "meh."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

It's like getting pumped for a Harlem Globetrotters game. I used to get into the Olympics but the last couple have left me feeling "meh."

I'll still watch too much coverage. Enjoy winter Olympics more though...last time my wife was like "why are you watching curling again?"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

I'll still watch too much coverage. Enjoy winter Olympics more though...last time my wife was like "why are you watching curling again?"

We go to almost every Winter Olympics.  Usually see most of the curling.  2018 was really something.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

We go to almost every Winter Olympics.  Usually see most of the curling.  2018 was really something.

I'm jealous. The atmosphere must be fun.

I remember watching that Humber game....I went out to greet my wife who was just home from work...."Sox just got a perfect game!!"....."I take it dinner is not ready?"....."hello, Wiseguys pizza?"

Nastrini's line today was horrid. Is he somebody to be concerned about? I mean that line is really really bad. With Mendick and Pham coming are better days ahead for the offense?