4/27- Rays at Sox, 6:10

1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Exactly.

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

I don't know Vaughn should have tried for the bag

That ball was tailing away from first, and there is no universe where Vaughn is outrunning Palacios to the bag. Leone has to full send there, not half ass not decide.

16 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Park sounds so awesome tonight. Loudest open stadium in MLB. It just makes me hate it more that we ended our season in April.

This is what sucks. That stadium has so much potential to be such a loud, fun place to be, if only Jerry would do what it takes to make them a winning team. If they would just win, that park would be full and loud all season long. 

Just now, ScootsMcGoots said:

Anyone see that "umps are our neighbors" ad? Lmao that mfkr might live down the street but while that game is happening he better be getting the calls right or else he's going to wear it.

I'm TPing his house if his calls suck. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Donny Lucy's Avocado Farm said:

If the Sox manage to string together a good 15-20 games, are you back on board? They've looked a lot better this series. 

Back on board with what exactly? Even if they win 15 of the next 20 they're still 8 games under .500. This team isn't competing for anything. Only thing they're competing against is the worst record of all time. 

• Quin locked and unpinned this topic