Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread

Featured Replies

Thank God that Vargas had a better throw to first to secure Sox win.

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If only we still had Reese McGuire. BluBaughs would be annihilated.

  • chitownsportsfan
    chitownsportsfan

    Hagen is a dog. Ride and die with your guys. He goes 2 scoreless and we win. Book it.

  • PitchatRisktoZisk
    PitchatRisktoZisk

    We lost 324 games over the 3 years prior to this season. We are the only team in history to make the playoffs after back to back 100 loss seasons (let alone three 100 loss seasons). That's the definit

Posted Images

Great to see Sox fans there too

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

Taylor has some big balls!!

We won game 1 but we don't have much pitching left for tomorrow

Neither do they. Burke needs to shove.

2 hours ago, hi8is said:

PUT IT IN THE BOXES PSYCHO SAMMY!!!! LETS GO @Bill The Boy !!!

Atta boy Billy! Psycho Sammy today’s MVP. Take the series and get us to Ohio tomorrow!!

Now go Padres and see some Maiden 🤘🤘🤘

Sit down Houston assholes

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Neither do they. Burke needs to shove.

Houston used the entire bullpen, we're still in a better position for sure.

I said Hell yeah!

3 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Taylor has some big balls!!

We won game 1 but we don't have much pitching left for tomorrow

The Astros burned their entire bullpen and we still have Fedde for 2-4 if needed tomorrow

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Now go Padres and see some Maiden 🤘🤘🤘

I'm not gonna be popular on this opinion....but I want Sox/Cubs world series before I die.

3 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

We won game 1

LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!! WE TAKE THIS DOWN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Well done. Fingers crossed again for Wednesday!

3 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Houston used the entire bullpen, we're still in a better position for sure.

But they did burn Hagen Smith and Grant Taylor for at least a game.

Damn that was stressful but at the same time it was great! This was the first playoff experience for most these guys and the first time for Venable as a manager. I think it's fair to say they all measured up to the moment.

2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

I'm not gonna be popular on this opinion....but I want Sox/Cubs world series before I die.

Could we survive a White Sox loss to the Cubs during our lifetimes?

7 minutes ago, JTB said:

Taylor is probably done until Saturday but so what. Find a way tomorrow.

Man is this stressful and boatloads of fun!

Hudson will step up and close out tomorrow

Sean Burke....it is time for your close up

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Could we survive a White Sox loss to the Cubs during our lifetimes?

I know that Fat Sandburg would not survive a White Sox victory.

Just now, wegner said:

Hudson will step up and close out tomorrow

Sean Burke....it is time for your close up

I used to love Hudson but I’m glad he didn’t pitch tonight.

8 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Thank God that Vargas had a better throw to first to secure Sox win.

He rifled it.

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

But they did burn Hagen Smith and Grant Taylor for at least a game.

Schultz in the Smith spot. I guess Hudson for Taylor. Burke for 5. Fedde for 2. Schultz, Brazabon and Hudson. Then off to Cleveland.

Just now, Stinky Stanky said:

I used to love Hudson but I’m glad he didn’t pitch tonight.

He scares me much less than Newcomb these days

6 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

I'm not gonna be popular on this opinion....but I want Sox/Cubs world series before I die.

Bring the L series to fruition.

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Could we survive a White Sox loss to the Cubs during our lifetimes?

It would be a hard pill to swallow, but there is something about this team that makes me think if it was between them we absolutely win. It's getting there first that is the gauntlet.

Edited by EloyJenkins

This is fun!!!!!

8 hours ago, hi8is said:

I dig starting Hagen here for game 1. He’ll be amped. Hopefully he can harness that energy to avoid control problems, get on a roll, and give us three quick innings without giving up anything.

LFGWS!!!!

They need to make it to the ALDS and TAKE IT FROM CLEVELAND for me be content.

Good call on the 3 innings. I he only did that once when he was on the Sox in his 18 appearances !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.