Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Way to go Kay!

Holy s%*# that was nerve wracking

Way to get out of it Kay

  • Author

Holy s%*#. My asshole.

PRAISE JEEBUS!!!

Maybe took some Mo back there. Score at least two.

Now hammer Lambert

Will weasels his way out of those choices. Wow! Get some base runners damnit!

HUGE.

We didn't deserve to get out of that, but we will take it. score some runs assholes.

Alright...need to cover 4 more innings. I'm curious to see what the plan is for that.

C’mon Sox, get some more runs.

Just now, Jake said:

Alright...need to cover 4 more innings. I'm curious to see what the plan is for that.

One hopes it starts with scoring more runs

Just now, Jake said:

Alright...need to cover 4 more innings. I'm curious to see what the plan is for that.

There is none. They need to score more runs.

please put some hits together..

Just now, Jake said:

Alright...need to cover 4 more innings. I'm curious to see what the plan is for that.

Hicks next inning?

hopefully teams will realize bullpen games are bad for baseball.

It just allows too many pitchers with the opportunity to choke

it will only increase the value of stud starters

Whew, this s%*# is stressing me out, wish I didn't care this much lol

HELL of a job by Kay!!!

Let's score some fucking runs

Just now, Jake said:

Alright...need to cover 4 more innings. I'm curious to see what the plan is for that.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbfMWH4anZKlFi8W7J_rM

Alright boys, time to get more runs ! LFG !

Just now, fathom said:

Hicks next inning?

I think it's gotta be Fedde time now that I think about it

Minor miracle there

Wouldn’t count on it happening again though

I hope this flips momentum

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.