Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

Someone is warming up for the Sox

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

Analytics seems ignorant of that

will isn't. it's one reason i love him. dude is not afraid to ride a hot bullpen arm inning to inning.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

1 more run puts this game away. Hopefully Abreu tires and we can get one.

One more run

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Everyone whiffing on Abreu, except for Chase

puts us beyond grand slam damage.

Abreau wanted no part of Chase lol

Who you batting grich for? Colson if braden gets on?

I do wonder if Taylor is available for an inning

Just now, Ozzie for Manager said:

Who you batting grich for? Colson if braden gets on?

I doubt either

I assume Hudson will be coming in with Alvarez up next

Hicks went for 25 and 23 pitches on back to back days vs. Detroit this month

He threw 17 yesterday and is at 21 so far today

His season high is 35, but that was back in May

Just a brilliant move taking on that Sandlin contract so that we could get Hicks.

  • Author

This game is over. He's me @chw42?

Come on boys finish this!

Go get your hat, idiot.

6 outs boys!

No walks here

I can’t wait to kick the s%*# out of Cleveland.

6 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

He ran for Benintendi.

I was surprised they let Acuna hit instead of Grich.

4 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Everyone whiffing on Abreu, except for Chase

Chase is California surfing today, riding them waves.

Just now, AntMan26 said:

I can’t wait to kick the s%*# out of Cleveland.

I'm trying not to think ahead, but i'm ultra psyched for the Sox-Gaurdians series.

Edited by White Sox Park

I don't love this but I trust will!

Just now, hi8is said:

I was surprised they let Acuna hit instead of Grich.

Yeah, I realized what you meant right after I posted that response.

Just now, Colome's Hat said:

I don't love this but I trust will!

Not much I love left in the bullpen except Schultz but even that is ehh

Not ideal

Fedde?!?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.