Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!

Featured Replies

Just now, wegner said:

I sure hope the Astros didn't get booed again

They all didn’t show up or left early instead of booing

  • Replies 159
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Unfuckingbelievable. These kids do not know any better and I love watching it

  • PaleAleSox
    PaleAleSox

    I was a junior in college and my long term GF broke up with me a week after the World Series was over. Hope my wife doesn’t leave me now!

Special shoutout to Kay getting Yordan and Altuve to strand the bases loaded in the 5th

The game really could have gone off the rails in that inning if he didn't shut it down, and it set up Chase's big momentum swing in the next frame too

That top 6 also showed some incredible managing by Will with the runners

16 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

I was 14. Im now a father of 4.

It's been a long journey

I was 11. Currently rocking my first born to sleep.

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

They all didn’t show up or left early instead of booing

It's a darn shame....they've been suffering so long down there.

Also, they’re beating Cleveland.

Whatever happens the rest of the way and after the last 3 years the 2026 White Sox have to be one of the amazing stories in the history of Major League Baseball. I saw something last year when they brought up the core of Meidroth,Teel,Colson and Quero along with Vargas who was already with the team. I thought that they would be contenders in 2027 but never this year, I expect them to beat the Guardians as we played them tough all year, after that who knows except that these guys never quit.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

Just now, mqr said:

Also, they’re beating Cleveland.

Take one in Cleveland and it’s over. They ain’t losing in Chicago to them.

5 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Easy peazy ! So much angst about nothing. Led start to finish both games.

Didn't need no 13th pitcher .Didn't even use Schultz.

Hicks 10 up 10 down the 2 games.

Kay & Fedde, one stuck the knife in the other twisted it and the Stros collapsed.

Also Anthony Kay, got us out of that jam facing Yordan and Paredes, the momentum went from the Asstros to the Sox, and Chase 3 run shot right after crushed their spirit

What a fucking series! Chase Meidroth is a fucking stud and should be celebrated until the end of times. Let’s go to Cleveland and f*** up some Guardians.

Im drunk. And it feels so good.

1 minute ago, mqr said:

Also, they’re beating Cleveland.

I also think they could beat the Rays.....Yankees, I doubt it but I'd love to try if that's what it takes.

Do i go to Cleveland Saturday? Anybody making the trek? It's k*** 2 hours for me, in thinking standing room tix.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What a fucking series! Chase Meidroth is a fucking stud and should be celebrated until the end of times. Let’s go to Cleveland and f*** up some Guardians.

I don't think Cleveland expected to see us again this season.

if you see interviews or celebration videos please post them

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

Do i go to Cleveland Saturday? Anybody making the trek? It's k*** 2 hours for me, in thinking standing room tix.

"I mean, I never heard anybody say, ' I'm going to Cleveland on vacation.' What's so good about Cleveland?" - Joakim Noah

There was no chance the Houston team was winning this game.

The ball found their defensive duds and they paid for it all game from the opening drive off Alvarez's glove to the Allen missed ground all by Vargas and again when Allen didn't cover 3rd on the double steal and then BAM !! Meidroth crushed a bomb.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

Do i go to Cleveland Saturday? Anybody making the trek? It's k*** 2 hours for me, in thinking standing room tix.

If we beat Cleveland and wind up facing the Rays, I will definitely be in attendance at the Trop.

15 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Unfuckingbelievable. These kids do not know any better and I love watching it

Such a difference from pissing down their leg in 2020 and 2021.

Will is the best manager we've had since Ozzie in his prime. Knows how to manage the pen and always has his guys ready to play. We had maybe one awful defensive play all series, the rest was adequate to electric.

11 minutes ago, mqr said:

I was 11. Currently rocking my first born to sleep.

My son who I made a Sox fan down here in NC, was born in April 2026. He had never experienced this.

First playoff series win since 2005, this magical year continues!

Cheating fucks swept at home. Hopefully as they were leaving the field, Antonacci elbowed Altuve in the ribs, called him a cheating f*** to his face, told him that his old lady was already worked by Chase before the game, to enjoy Cancun and that he could suck his dick when he comes back.

Props to Chase "Every girl needs a Hall Pass" Meidroth, Hicks, Fedde, Teel, Benny and Kay for getting that big out when bases were loaded.

Now it's time to pay the Tribe back for stealing the division. The Tribe's bullshit luck is about to run out. They do have my pity though, as after all there's a reason no one vacations in Cleveland. f*** em and if Rocchio ends up getting hit by a 100 mph fastball in the dick well that will be a shame (not really).

We FUCKIN....and Cleveland, we COMIN!

Your Chicago White Sox are in the ALDS!

I just can’t believe this year happened. Especially after the first series - where I was resigned to the fact that baseball just didn’t exist on the southside.

Then the most enjoyable season, just pure joy.

I think, looking back, that 2020-21 core was too handsome. Those guys don’t give a f*** about winning. They are hot. You need some Feddes, some meidroths.

17 minutes ago, mqr said:

I was 11. Currently rocking my first born to sleep.

Congrats!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.