1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, The Mighty Mite said:Ralph Garr and Juan Pierre, how bout those applesnope, we gotta have our kneejerk reactions and blame it on one player.We would have demanded Aaron Judge be traded after his dropped ball. Then we would oo and ah over our farm system would be stocked.There are some expert kneejerkers here.
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, wegner said:Bullpens can be a crapshoot though. Guys who dominate one year can struggle the next season. Gotta have as many arms as you can get.hoping 1 of 6 guys don't have choke on them in one game. Less is better,
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, Texsox said:I may attend mass tomorrow as a thank you. lolPope Leo expects nothing less 😆
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:I'm a lapsed catholic but mass always has a nice calming effect on me. maybe I will go too.Me too, Catholic here, let's go to mass
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:Me too, Catholic here, let's go to massI’ll wait for the World Series. It’s been a long time. For me, the Catholic Church has become more political in essence. Or the parishioners have. It’s been a bad look more and more the past decade or two.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, Chick Mercedes said:I’ll wait for the World Series. It’s been a long time. For me, the Catholic Church has become more political in essence. Or the parishioners have. It’s been a bad look more and more the past decade or two.I honestly don't know what you're talking about
1 hour ago1 hr 4 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:I honestly don't know what you're talking aboutThat’s alright. The Pope is cool though.
50 minutes ago50 min 1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Drink MOAR.I was watching on the TV at work sadly!
45 minutes ago45 min 5 hours ago, 35thstreetswarm said:Interesting, having been there in '21 (but not this time.) In some ways you might expect there to have been more support back then, given that it was an easy division winner and a team people considered more "solid" and expected. But on the other hand it's the out-of-nowhere aspect of this team that makes it so appealing.Don't stop now boys!
30 minutes ago30 min 31 minutes ago, JTB said:There were a lot of Sox fan in attendance. Check out the crowd in the background.It was probably easier for those Sox fans to get tickets to the ALDS games in Cleveland than in Chicago.
29 minutes ago29 min 1 hour ago, kitekrazy1 said:I think it will end soon. The duct tape magic will stop.It's the playoffs, which have always been about riding the hot hands. You can't get swept, then come back strong next series.
5 minutes ago5 min 2 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:0OVAH!!!Game 1 winnerLove your outs to go countdown !
2 minutes ago2 min Just now, WestEddy said:People are ripping him on reddit but I get it, maybe it had some bad spin but that ball was crushed. Cooler temps didn't help.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.