1 hour ago1 hr I'll be at the game tomorrow and have plans at 5:30 on Thursday. For the love of God please sweep so I don't have to miss them (potentially) clinching
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:I'll be at the game tomorrow and have plans at 5:30 on Thursday. For the love of God please sweep so I don't have to miss them (potentially) clinchingIs get in price still like 300? Crazy.edit: it is apparently now closer to 400. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by chitownsportsfan
1 hour ago1 hr If you don't have tickets and want to enjoy the win with a lot of other White Sox fans, attend a watch party, especially those on the South side. Just a few - Cork & Kerry (at the Park or on Western), the Ramova theater with Josh Nelson of Sox Machine, Bourbon Street on 115th, Reilly's daughter on 111th, or your favorite sports tap. Southside will be buzzing so make sure to wear Sox gear. I'll be at one of those with a few friends. Edited 58 minutes ago58 min by tray
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:Is get in price still like 300? Crazy.edit: it is apparently now closer to 400.I paid double that for Oasis tix last year, no regrets!
58 minutes ago58 min 4 minutes ago, joejoesox said:I paid double that for Oasis tix last year, no regrets!You should be ashamed, and I say that as the Oasis nostalgia target audience.
47 minutes ago47 min 9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:You should be ashamed, and I say that as the Oasis nostalgia target audience.No way, that’s bucket list stuff. When I was in college I was (and still am) a huge fan of the band Hum. They came to Carbondale but I was only 18 still and couldn’t get into the bar to watch the show, but said to myself hey these guys are from Champaign, they will be back.well, they never came back lol. Fortunately, almost 30 years later I saw them at the Aragon this past MayAlways go to the show if you can!
47 minutes ago47 min 29 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:Is get in price still like 300? Crazy.edit: it is apparently now closer to 400.My uncle got them for me thankfully. Got them for his 2 Godsons hahaLucky for us, he never had his own kids
19 minutes ago19 min 1 hour ago, PaleAleSox said:FeddeI think this is right, but worry about them getting quite a bit of at bats against the same guys. Hope our bats arrive big time wednesday.
18 minutes ago18 min 28 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:No way, that’s bucket list stuff. When I was in college I was (and still am) a huge fan of the band Hum. They came to Carbondale but I was only 18 still and couldn’t get into the bar to watch the show, but said to myself hey these guys are from Champaign, they will be back.well, they never came back lol. Fortunately, almost 30 years later I saw them at the Aragon this past MayAlways go to the show if you can!I tried catching all the old country guys if they came through town. Johnny Paycheck at some Lincoln Ave. dive bar when he just got out of prison was one of my faves. David Allen Coe at Double Door.
12 minutes ago12 min 5 minutes ago, WestEddy said:I tried catching all the old country guys if they came through town. Johnny Paycheck at some Lincoln Ave. dive bar when he just got out of prison was one of my faves. David Allen Coe at Double Door.In 2005 me and my father went and saw Rolling Stones at soldier field, and it was an amazing show, even moreso now that he is deceased. Sharing those moments is important
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.