Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM

Featured Replies

I'll be at the game tomorrow and have plans at 5:30 on Thursday. For the love of God please sweep so I don't have to miss them (potentially) clinching

5 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

I'll be at the game tomorrow and have plans at 5:30 on Thursday. For the love of God please sweep so I don't have to miss them (potentially) clinching

Is get in price still like 300? Crazy.

edit: it is apparently now closer to 400.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

If you don't have tickets and want to enjoy the win with a lot of other White Sox fans, attend a watch party, especially those on the South side. Just a few - Cork & Kerry (at the Park or on Western), the Ramova theater with Josh Nelson of Sox Machine, Bourbon Street on 115th, Reilly's daughter on 111th, or your favorite sports tap. Southside will be buzzing so make sure to wear Sox gear. I'll be at one of those with a few friends.

Edited by tray

9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Is get in price still like 300? Crazy.

edit: it is apparently now closer to 400.

I paid double that for Oasis tix last year, no regrets!

4 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

I paid double that for Oasis tix last year, no regrets!

You should be ashamed, and I say that as the Oasis nostalgia target audience.

9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

You should be ashamed, and I say that as the Oasis nostalgia target audience.

No way, that’s bucket list stuff. When I was in college I was (and still am) a huge fan of the band Hum. They came to Carbondale but I was only 18 still and couldn’t get into the bar to watch the show, but said to myself hey these guys are from Champaign, they will be back.

well, they never came back lol. Fortunately, almost 30 years later I saw them at the Aragon this past May

Always go to the show if you can!

29 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Is get in price still like 300? Crazy.

edit: it is apparently now closer to 400.

My uncle got them for me thankfully. Got them for his 2 Godsons haha

Lucky for us, he never had his own kids

1 hour ago, PaleAleSox said:

Fedde

I think this is right, but worry about them getting quite a bit of at bats against the same guys. Hope our bats arrive big time wednesday.

28 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

No way, that’s bucket list stuff. When I was in college I was (and still am) a huge fan of the band Hum. They came to Carbondale but I was only 18 still and couldn’t get into the bar to watch the show, but said to myself hey these guys are from Champaign, they will be back.

well, they never came back lol. Fortunately, almost 30 years later I saw them at the Aragon this past May

Always go to the show if you can!

I tried catching all the old country guys if they came through town. Johnny Paycheck at some Lincoln Ave. dive bar when he just got out of prison was one of my faves. David Allen Coe at Double Door.

5 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

I tried catching all the old country guys if they came through town. Johnny Paycheck at some Lincoln Ave. dive bar when he just got out of prison was one of my faves. David Allen Coe at Double Door.

In 2005 me and my father went and saw Rolling Stones at soldier field, and it was an amazing show, even moreso now that he is deceased. Sharing those moments is important

5 hours ago, ron883 said:

Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)

God I hate you so much.

2 hours ago, Pants Rowland said:

I was only asking for them to give you a physical beat down, not edit your post.😜

Dually noted, and planned for the day of the next loss.

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

No way, that’s bucket list stuff. When I was in college I was (and still am) a huge fan of the band Hum. They came to Carbondale but I was only 18 still and couldn’t get into the bar to watch the show, but said to myself hey these guys are from Champaign, they will be back.

well, they never came back lol. Fortunately, almost 30 years later I saw them at the Aragon this past May

Always go to the show if you can!

Always take the experience. We went and saw Paul McCartney last year again for the same reason. YOu just never know.

Didn't see this coming...

3 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Didn't see this coming...

The sox now have the full backing of the Pope and Israel. Nothing stops this train.

I get that it’s all hands on deck for a clinching situation, but wouldn’t be the worst idea to rest Taylor tonight if possible.

And with that in mind I’d start Hicks and save Hagen for the backend. Get through the middle 5 with any/all of Fedde, Davis, Sandlin, Newcomb, and Schultz.

  • Author
13 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Dually noted, and planned for the day of the next loss.

With how much winning has occurred under the tutelage of my gamethreads, I'm making the next thread even after a loss. Gotta ride the hot hand even after a loss.

Just now, ron883 said:

With how much winning has occurred under the tutelage of my gamethreads, I'm making the next thread even after a loss. Gotta ride the hot hand even after a loss.

You have a bigger ego than Tommy Pham

12 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Didn't see this coming...

I believe I read years ago that he has always been a huge White Sox fan....no idea what is behind that.

Just now, wegner said:

I believe I read years ago that he has always been a huge White Sox fan....no idea what is behind that.

His dad is from Chicago

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.