2 hours ago2 hr I'll be at the game tomorrow and have plans at 5:30 on Thursday. For the love of God please sweep so I don't have to miss them (potentially) clinching
2 hours ago2 hr 5 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:I'll be at the game tomorrow and have plans at 5:30 on Thursday. For the love of God please sweep so I don't have to miss them (potentially) clinchingIs get in price still like 300? Crazy.edit: it is apparently now closer to 400. Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by chitownsportsfan
2 hours ago2 hr If you don't have tickets and want to enjoy the win with a lot of other White Sox fans, attend a watch party, especially those on the South side. Just a few - Cork & Kerry (at the Park or on Western), the Ramova theater with Josh Nelson of Sox Machine, Bourbon Street on 115th, Reilly's daughter on 111th, or your favorite sports tap. Southside will be buzzing so make sure to wear Sox gear. I'll be at one of those with a few friends. Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by tray
2 hours ago2 hr 9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:Is get in price still like 300? Crazy.edit: it is apparently now closer to 400.I paid double that for Oasis tix last year, no regrets!
2 hours ago2 hr 4 minutes ago, joejoesox said:I paid double that for Oasis tix last year, no regrets!You should be ashamed, and I say that as the Oasis nostalgia target audience.
2 hours ago2 hr 9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:You should be ashamed, and I say that as the Oasis nostalgia target audience.No way, that’s bucket list stuff. When I was in college I was (and still am) a huge fan of the band Hum. They came to Carbondale but I was only 18 still and couldn’t get into the bar to watch the show, but said to myself hey these guys are from Champaign, they will be back.well, they never came back lol. Fortunately, almost 30 years later I saw them at the Aragon this past MayAlways go to the show if you can!
2 hours ago2 hr 29 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:Is get in price still like 300? Crazy.edit: it is apparently now closer to 400.My uncle got them for me thankfully. Got them for his 2 Godsons hahaLucky for us, he never had his own kids
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, PaleAleSox said:FeddeI think this is right, but worry about them getting quite a bit of at bats against the same guys. Hope our bats arrive big time wednesday.
1 hour ago1 hr 28 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:No way, that’s bucket list stuff. When I was in college I was (and still am) a huge fan of the band Hum. They came to Carbondale but I was only 18 still and couldn’t get into the bar to watch the show, but said to myself hey these guys are from Champaign, they will be back.well, they never came back lol. Fortunately, almost 30 years later I saw them at the Aragon this past MayAlways go to the show if you can!I tried catching all the old country guys if they came through town. Johnny Paycheck at some Lincoln Ave. dive bar when he just got out of prison was one of my faves. David Allen Coe at Double Door.
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, WestEddy said:I tried catching all the old country guys if they came through town. Johnny Paycheck at some Lincoln Ave. dive bar when he just got out of prison was one of my faves. David Allen Coe at Double Door.In 2005 me and my father went and saw Rolling Stones at soldier field, and it was an amazing show, even moreso now that he is deceased. Sharing those moments is important
1 hour ago1 hr 5 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)God I hate you so much.
1 hour ago1 hr 2 hours ago, Pants Rowland said:I was only asking for them to give you a physical beat down, not edit your post.😜Dually noted, and planned for the day of the next loss.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:No way, that’s bucket list stuff. When I was in college I was (and still am) a huge fan of the band Hum. They came to Carbondale but I was only 18 still and couldn’t get into the bar to watch the show, but said to myself hey these guys are from Champaign, they will be back.well, they never came back lol. Fortunately, almost 30 years later I saw them at the Aragon this past MayAlways go to the show if you can!Always take the experience. We went and saw Paul McCartney last year again for the same reason. YOu just never know.
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, WestEddy said:Didn't see this coming...The sox now have the full backing of the Pope and Israel. Nothing stops this train.
1 hour ago1 hr I get that it’s all hands on deck for a clinching situation, but wouldn’t be the worst idea to rest Taylor tonight if possible. And with that in mind I’d start Hicks and save Hagen for the backend. Get through the middle 5 with any/all of Fedde, Davis, Sandlin, Newcomb, and Schultz.
1 hour ago1 hr Author 13 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:Dually noted, and planned for the day of the next loss.With how much winning has occurred under the tutelage of my gamethreads, I'm making the next thread even after a loss. Gotta ride the hot hand even after a loss.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, ron883 said:With how much winning has occurred under the tutelage of my gamethreads, I'm making the next thread even after a loss. Gotta ride the hot hand even after a loss.You have a bigger ego than Tommy Pham
1 hour ago1 hr 12 minutes ago, WestEddy said:Didn't see this coming...I believe I read years ago that he has always been a huge White Sox fan....no idea what is behind that.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, wegner said:I believe I read years ago that he has always been a huge White Sox fan....no idea what is behind that.His dad is from Chicago
48 minutes ago48 min 14 minutes ago, wegner said:You have a bigger ego than Tommy PhamI can't wait for Pham's parade speech
46 minutes ago46 min 23 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:The sox now have the full backing of the Pope and Israel. Nothing stops this train.New Banner: Pope Leo, President Obama, Blago, Ben Shapiro and _____?Looks like he wrote a book about 2005: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1546751734
43 minutes ago43 min 2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:New Banner: Pope Leo, President Obama, Blago, Ben Shapiro and _____?Looks like he wrote a book about 2005: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1546751734I am gonna go with Mandy Patinkin for the ?Inigo Montoya added to that list?? Hell Yeah.
42 minutes ago42 min 1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:No way, that’s bucket list stuff. When I was in college I was (and still am) a huge fan of the band Hum. They came to Carbondale but I was only 18 still and couldn’t get into the bar to watch the show, but said to myself hey these guys are from Champaign, they will be back.well, they never came back lol. Fortunately, almost 30 years later I saw them at the Aragon this past MayAlways go to the show if you can!Hell yeah, Hum. Was so cool to hear local bands on Q101 during their main blocks.
42 minutes ago42 min The more the merrier.The Daley family should be on any banner. Elder Daley should have a statue at Sox Park.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.