1 hour ago1 hr 11 minutes ago, Quin said:https://www.reddit.com/r/baseball/s/2NbJfzpPGKBetween this and the Spirit Halloween post, I hope the Guardians get thrashed.They're such losers at heart.Its the kind of energy that trash like Jose Ramirez breeds on a baseball team he leads. That dude has the biggest ego I have seen for being on a team that is consistently shown that they just aren't that good in the playoffs. Can't wait to see his dumb ass "how did this happen" face after they get destroyed by TB.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, Southwest Sider said:Its the kind of energy that trash like Jose Ramirez breeds on a baseball team he leads. That dude has the biggest ego I have seen for being on a team that is consistently shown that they just aren't that good in the playoffs. Can't wait to see his dumb ass "how did this happen" face after they get destroyed by TB.What he said about TA had some ugly connotations. And I'll leave it at that.
1 hour ago1 hr I thought when Colson led off the inning being hit by a pitch Doyle would bunt him over to second. Instead of bunting he struck out. If he would have bunted Sam would have drove him home with the single.
1 hour ago1 hr If one is truly dispassionate about this:best 1-12 pitching staffsLAD NYY Milwaukee TBClevelandSan DiegoHouston and Chicago
40 minutes ago40 min 8 hours ago, Paulie4Pres said:They struck out NINETY-SIX TIMES IN 7 GAMES. They struck out 75 times in the ALDS. What the f*** are we talking about? This team has zero approach at the plate. None. It showed the entire second half of the season.These hitters probably do have a lot of potential, but there's no chance it is realized with this s%*# organization.The season was smoke and mirrors. A bunch of mediocre hitters have career years. They will be s%*# next season and I would put money on it. The only guy who I have any confidence in, is Vargas. He will be gone soon too because no chance Reinsdorf pays him.You forgot the part where we all die, then the Sun blows up and swallows its first 4 planets. I mean, if you're going to mope like a child, don't be a p**** about it.
40 minutes ago40 min 59 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:I think the pressure got to them. They led the AL in walks this year. Fine with K's as long as it's supplemented by walks.I think so too, but combined with some filthy pitching from Cleveland.
35 minutes ago35 min 8 hours ago, JoshPR said:The approaches were bad. Anybody who says different wasnt watching. And swinging strike outs too. Just wild swings. I wonder how many Ks Mune and Colson would have combined for if Mune plays the whole season. That is not winning baseball. Actually this is problem in baseball right now. When you a guy like Chase hit only 15 homers and K almost 150 times that's a problemNobody's really saying any different, are they? I think a rookie team got overwhelmed in the clinch games of the 2nd round and abandoned a pretty successful approach from games 1 and 2. Perhaps Cleveland adjusted, and these guys just couldn't readjust that fast, and panicked. I mean, one of the team-leading veterans was Miguel Vargas with parts of 3 seasons under his belt.
27 minutes ago27 min 9 hours ago, pcintelligence said:Hawk would talk about the sphincter factor. The stars rise to the occasion while the also-rans mess theit trousers .I did notice how much less fun the team seemed to be have as the series went on.
21 minutes ago21 min I’ll just take satisfaction that Jose Ramirez will never win anything and cost himself a boatload of money to do it.
10 minutes ago10 min 55 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:If one is truly dispassionate about this:best 1-12 pitching staffsLAD NYY MilwaukeeTBClevelandSan DiegoHouston and ChicagoStaff include bullpen. Ours is better then Houston. Probably better then the Cubs as well.
10 minutes ago10 min 3 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Shapiro didn’t strikeout for the Sox a hundred times.But did he wear black?
2 minutes ago2 min 3 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Staff include bullpen. Ours is better then Houston. Probably better then the Cubs as well.Just going by the 8 remaining DS teams.Other than NYY, the best pitching staffs all remain.Can't be all that shocking.Cubs/Sox both more powered by offense that can suddenly shut down in the postseason...especially in just 2-3 games.Same with Boston forgetting how to manufacture runs, too.Or SD slumping on offense just when their bullpen being overtaxed finally caught up with them, too.You now have arguably the four best organizations overall remaining.Some might argue the Braves, but all four teams are there for reasons that shouldn't be all that mysterious to the 26 other organizations. Edited 1 minute ago1 min by caulfield12
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.