12 hours ago12 hr 2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Rotten Tomatoes says you are trolling me hard. I think @fathom agrees.The Blues Brothers.
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:I'm not giving up on Mune, I think he's coachable, make him shorten his swing with two strikes.The ABs from this young team can change, make more contact and cut down the K rate. Mune has a good eye, he doesn't strike himself out a lot, he just swings too hard with two strikes...MAKE CONTACT WITH TWO STRIKESIt’s the whole damn team.
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, The Mighty Mite said:Did you see some of the pitches Grichuk was swinging at the last gameHave you seen Mune swing at Dogshit and watch pitches go right down his Wheelhouse?
12 hours ago12 hr 1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:Did you see some of the pitches Grichuk was swinging at the last gameYeah, but I've also seen Mune look overmatched just as much. I guess pick your poison.
12 hours ago12 hr 1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:Did you see some of the pitches Grichuk was swinging at the last gameYup, was disappointed him being a vet
12 hours ago12 hr Pitching has failed us in games 3 and 4. Not the issue in game 5. We have to find a way to score. At least make fucking contact.
11 hours ago11 hr 3 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:Cade Smith will be in the 8thWell I don’t think we get shut out so no one better to come back against than him
11 hours ago11 hr Where the f*** is anyone on the fucking coaching staff? Nothing but fucking high fastballs and nobody can get through to the hitters?
11 hours ago11 hr 1 minute ago, chw42 said:Beni can't even catch up to 95 in the zone. Something is up with him.He’s not very good anymore
11 hours ago11 hr Just now, chw42 said:Beni can't even catch up to 95 in the zone. Something is up with him.If someone was intentionally striking out, this is what it would look like. Not saying he is, but he’s that bad.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.