Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

Cant drop that dude.

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

LOL

Imagine if every hitter struck out like Colson or Mune did in the regular season.

Venable putting Benintendi into this lineup was crazy

having watched him get totally blown away last time

Kolson trying to lose his job

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

You just know that if we trade Kolson some team will fix him but no one in our organization probably can’t.

I don’t think he has the mentality to be a consistent player

Colson boots it…damn I can’t wait for Cholowsky to fill his spot

The hitless wonders reboot.

Could also call them the witless wonders too, with their plate approach. What has the Sox hitting coach been doing the last 2 months?

Rock can’t show up too soon, CM kills this team.

2 minutes ago, HeGetzUs said:

1000 percent. Vargas, Mune and Colson have vanished

To be fair they have pitched around Vargas. They haven’t given him much to hit.

Im sure Cade Smith will be coming in. This game is a wrap

2 minutes ago, pcintelligence said:

One I hate the fans. Two I hate the announcers. Three I hate the city which I have driven through 50 times and never bothered to stop.

Watching games on mute has helped.

Can this be the magical inning that turns it all around?

1 minute ago, HeGetzUs said:

Colson boots it…damn I can’t wait for Cholowsky to fill his spot

I can't fucking wait. I'm so sick of Colson.

2 minutes ago, oldsox said:

I bet they send him down next year. Otherwise, he will be good for 250 Ks.

there's no chance Colson isn't replaced by Cholowsky or Bonemer at some point, also Benintendi DFA by July would be nice. That opens up the DH for a rotation of Your glut of IF and Antonacci

Appropriate way to end your season, Kolson…:strikeout and an E6.

1 minute ago, NWsideSoxfan said:

To be fair they have pitched around Vargas. They haven’t given him much to hit.

Vargas has been good

Nice DP, time for a miracle.

3 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

LOL

Some things never change.

Gotta get the leadoff man on

Edited by EloyJenkins

1 minute ago, Sockeye said:

The hitless wonders reboot.

Could also call them the witless wonders too, with their plate approach. What has the Sox hitting coach been doing the last 2 months?

leading them to #1 al runs scored

problem is the pitching is dominant in postseason versus an in season AL Central matchup with DET MIN KC

Edited by caulfield12

Don't get shut out at least.

This is another pet peeve, need to learn to be able to manufacture runs, I was saying that during the season, can't rely on the HR all the time.

Just now, fathom said:

Vargas has been good

I mean he’s taken walks….Mune and everyone else has not been able to capitalize on them

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

there's no chance Colson isn't replaced by Cholowsky or Bonemer at some point, also Benintendi DFA by July would be nice. That opens up the DH for a rotation of Your glut of IF and Antonacci

Would love us to sign Seya to be our full time DH. I think Bennie is strictly a bench player at this point

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Don't get shut out at least.

This is another pet peeve, need to learn to be able to manufacture runs, I was saying that during the season, can't rely on the HR all the time.

They have scored enough every game honestly

4 minutes ago, HeGetzUs said:

1000 percent. Vargas, Mune and Colson have vanished

Don’t forget Benintendi, Chase and Doyle as well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.