Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, HeGetzUs said:

Of course they’d pinch hit him w no one on base

probably see Pham too

then Smith or herrin

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

Just now, fathom said:

pulled off that ball like crazy. Good thing Acuna and Pham are total wastes of roster spots.

Acuna shoulda been gone in May….

We've got no shot against Smith if we look like this against Gaddis.

Glad I got to post in the final game thread of the season

The only thing left to determine is whether we’re gonna strike out 20+ times

This is so fucking embarrassing. I think it says more about our offensive approach than it does about Cleveland’s pitching. Even though yes they are very good. But damn they aren’t this good.

1 minute ago, Sockeye said:

I don’t know if I have even seen one Sox hitter actually track the ball to contact, or where the point of contact should be. They are pulling their head of the ball like pony leagers.

Colson, Mune and Braden are startling with their poor swing mechanics

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Why not RF? He was incredible defensively

He's had knee issues.

There’s the bloop. Now the blast

SocKs 16

got one ahead

Keep getting the bloop now we need the blast

Anybody else not very optimistic about our core next season? Or am I overreacting to how the season ended?

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Any other team has Shomon head after this

Come on

Now for the double pride of Italy 🇮🇹🤌🇮🇹

1 minute ago, almagest said:

There’s the bloop. Now the blast

Yeah, the blast will be me blasting my head off after this Teel GIDP

We need 8 more Antonaccis

Dont worry the guy who oversaw this years trade deadline will fix the offense

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Anybody else not very optimistic about our core next season? Or am I overreacting to how the season ended?

Overreacting

4 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

This fucking sucks. But let's be honest they killed themselves in game 3 and 4

No doubt.

There’s our bloop. Anyone wanna hit a blast?

Just now, ron883 said:

Anybody else not very optimistic about our core next season? Or am I overreacting to how the season ended?

Could easily fall back to 4th in the division. Lots of young talent in the division that will get better, and let’s be honest, WSox have a tendency for their hitters to not take the next steps you think they will.

5 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

games over homey

4 outs to play with homey

2 minutes ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:

Glad I got to post in the final game thread of the season

I see what you did there

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.