Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

Taylor is out of gas for the season

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

And on the final at bat will Finally gets it…holy s%*# if he only learned this in Game 3

1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

This grand slam is going to suck

Or walking in a run

Just now, chw42 said:

Intentional walk to load the bases with first base empty sure is something.

Venable trying to guarantee the blowout.

And once again we play the infield in everywhere...

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

You just can’t lose 2 games in a row at home after starting out 2-0 on the road. Period.

As soon as Meidroth struck out in the first in game 3 I had a feeling we were in trouble. They were WAYYYY too amped up and it turned into pressing real quick.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Colson’s got to go

I just think the team as a whole lacks discipline and is kinda stupid with their approach. It doesn't feel like mistakes have ever been corrected this year. I don't have confidence they ever will with the sox so called development.

1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

This grand slam is going to suck

Damn you just know it’s coming too

7 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Tigers and Royals are in flux. guardians will be the guardians but I think this core is far more promising then the previous core was. In retrospect, that was a deeply flawed roster. I think players like Chase, Sammy, etc haven't even come close to unlocking their full potential. We need some obvious pitching additions but I trust the front office to make it happen

Respectfully, I think Chase and Ant are the lowest ceiling guys. Need Colson, Teel, Braden etc to improve big time

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Ozzieball, baby

No!

Taylor is going to injury himself overthrowing

zero command now

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

As soon as Meidroth struck out in the first in game 3 I had a feeling we were in trouble. They were WAYYYY too amped up and it turned into pressing real quick.

Same

1 minute ago, Sockeye said:

Wow. Fundamental baseball. Imagine that. Moving the runner over to 3rd with less than 2 outs. Nice to be able to put the ball in play.

This has to be on the hitting coach who couldn’t or didn’t want the players to change their approach while AB. I have the feeling that it’s the latter.

20 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

They have scored enough every game honestly

Yeah, other than the blowouts the Padres gave the Cubs, and the Indians to us in Chicago, every game was low scoring affairs. 4-5 runs should be enough in the playoffs, when you have quality arms, which we don't. We got exposed.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

And once again we play the infield in everywhere...

Will definitely s%*# himself the last 3 games. Fitting

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

And once again we play the infield in everywhere...

Yep…..can’t see how this will go wrong

Just now, fathom said:

Respectfully, I think Chase and Ant are the lowest ceiling guys. Need Colson, Teel, Braden etc to improve big time

I think Chase is the best second baseman in the AL.

5 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Or number 3, they were a good team that was simply young and ultimately ran out of gas.

If they are really good, this was an epic choke job over the last six weeks

I do want to know what Venable's diet is for him to have an elite resting heart rate.

Grant keeps missing high with the fastball.

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

The inexperience finally showed up during our home games. Chasing too much trying to hit the ball 500 feet. Walking way too many guys who otherwise can't hit.

Walking bottom of the line up hitters, led to line up rotation bringing up Kwan, Ramirez and Adell, their best hitters who hurt us.

2 minutes ago, HeGetzUs said:

And on the final at bat will Finally gets it…holy s%*# if he only learned this in Game 3

I’m going to throw my phone if I keep seeing people argue Ramirez should have been walked

3 minutes ago, ron883 said:

We had them 2-0. Blowing a 2-0 lead is really hard.

And a lead in both game 3 and 4

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I’m going to throw my phone if I keep seeing people argue Ramirez should have been walked

In game 3? He should have

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.