Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

21/27 outs for Ks is just awful

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

21ks……wow….just wow….

This is the life of a White Sox fan

3 minutes ago, almagest said:

Why is Benintendi still in this game

I was also surprised, I thought he was already out. Another K added+to the count.

it’s OVAH.

Beat the f*** out of them, Rays. What a putrid performance that sours me for the time being. Sucks.

7 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

I think so. Someone has to be traded in a package for a starter

It's just inheriting a new set of problems. Meanwhile those players go elsewhere and become better. But repeat the process and hope it's different.

This season has created a large group of kneejerk wannabe scouts. This is probably the least predictable sport. Our hope is in a guy who didn't make it through a full season of A ball and cant play in the Fall League. I could be wrong but his numbers in A didn't spell out rakin it.

I get it if is a player going into 4th year to give up on. People seem to have a short memory with the responses when Vargas came here.

Worst offensive performance in playoff history and not even close

21 Ks

Again Derek Sheltons job should be on the line

Braden, Colson, Benintendi….3 guys I don’t want to see back

1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Go Rays

All of us down here will be pulling for them.

Just now, PaleAleSox said:

Beat the f*** out of them, Rays. What a putrid performance that sours me for the time being. Sucks.

Stay up with me and keep drinking.

How is this acceptable?

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Braden, Colson, Benintendi….3 guys I don’t want to see back

I'd urge patience on Braden

I bet the Rays are gonna beat the s%*# out of this Cleveland staff too

Can’t believe Benintendi was in the lineup today

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Nice series Benintendi. Please retire, you suck so much

Last AB in a Sox uniform. I hope.

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

How is this acceptable?

Getz is doing a great job, why are you complaining about two epic collapses in a matter of weeks?

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

How is this acceptable?

It’s not. It puts an even bigger lens on the failure of the trade deadline.

6 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

How the hell did he homer in game 1 and then just disappear

He had a couple of other hits though I think and a sac fly. But yeah, he had a ton of other chances and nothing to show for

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

I blame Tommy Pham for existing

Feel bad for Burke

That's about all I've got to say or else I will dive into a long post with liberal use of putz and a heavy dose of jagoffs

21 strikeouts is embarrassing

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Braden, Colson, Benintendi….3 guys I don’t want to see back

Add Acuna to that list as well

Just now, fathom said:

Can’t believe Benintendi was in the lineup today

Why? They love that loser for some reason.

might as well go for 21

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

21/27 outs for Ks is just awful

77.777777% is really something

So glad Jerry was doing a victory lap before game 3 about how amazing everything is. Sell the team

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.