11 hours ago11 hr 2 minutes ago, Quin said:I blame Tommy Pham for existingHey at least he would show some emotion out there unlike some of these other bums
11 hours ago11 hr Just now, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:I'd urge patience on Bradennope - kneejerk we mustit's not like the farm system is full of guys ready to take their place.
11 hours ago11 hr 3 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:Beat the f*** out of them, Rays. What a putrid performance that sours me for the time being. Sucks.That's just it, Cleveland isn't that good either.
11 hours ago11 hr Going into next season, the Sox need a new RF, new LF, new SS, Antonacci replacing Beni at DH, 2 top of the rotation starters, and a lock down closer. At least.
11 hours ago11 hr Will’s managerial decisions in game 3 and 4 at home were amateur hour and cost them the series.
11 hours ago11 hr That was the worst offensive performance I’ve ever seen. And I’ve watched a lot of baseball games. Edited 11 hours ago11 hr by AntMan26
11 hours ago11 hr 1 minute ago, SouthChicagoBorn said:Last AB in a Sox uniform. I hope.He’s got 2 years left on his contract no?
11 hours ago11 hr 1 minute ago, SouthChicagoBorn said:Last AB in a Sox uniform. I hope.he will retire with Castillo and save $40 million???not a chance
11 hours ago11 hr 3 minutes ago, fathom said:Braden, Colson, Benintendi….3 guys I don’t want to see backBraden is so young, he has a chance to really work in the off-season and spring training and grow. Colson can as well but he is probably more of the same
11 hours ago11 hr 1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:That's just it, Cleveland isn't that good either.They’re better than the Sox though
11 hours ago11 hr Absolutely brutal. I feel awful. It’s great to be in the playoffs. Please don’t make me wait another 5 years.
11 hours ago11 hr 23 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:If this ends like this you can look at the end of this season in 1 of 2 ways.#1, if you believe this was a real playoff team, this was an epic and complete joke job up and down the roster, both to end the playoffs, and to end the regular season.#2, this was a fairly mediocre team in maybe the worst collective American League in my lifetime that would have been exposed long ago and never gotten to the playoffs in any normal year, but got lucky to get as far as they did.#2. Glorified .500 team. I want to call them inconsistent, but they never won more than 5 in a row or lost more than 4 in a row.
11 hours ago11 hr 2 minutes ago, Quin said:I blame Tommy Pham for existingWhich is still more than the Sox did the last three games
11 hours ago11 hr Just now, fathom said:So glad Jerry was doing a victory lap before game 3 about how amazing everything is. Sell the teamLet's face it, the entire fanbase acted like they had this in the bag. Personally, I blame Ben Shapiro for jinxing us.
11 hours ago11 hr Just now, HeGetzUs said:Add Acuna to that list as wellI'm fine with Braden getting a bit of leash and Colson being on double secret probation while Roch is coming up.Beni, Acuña, Romo, Pham all need to vanish next year.
11 hours ago11 hr 3 minutes ago, chw42 said:21/27 outs for Ks is just awfulEmbarrassing particularly ina post season game. So much for the supposed Sox hitting strategy of swinging for the fences. total failure. Small ball would have helped us. We are the strike out kings of the year.
11 hours ago11 hr While they did surprise us with an overachieving season, this historically inept offensive performance to lose this series, pretty much overrides any good vibes from the season.And they need to be called out for it. You can’t take playoff appearances for granted. This might be the only playoff appearance these guys see in their careers.
11 hours ago11 hr 3 minutes ago, Quin said:I blame Tommy Pham for existingHis elevator talk game is strong, too strong to overcome.
11 hours ago11 hr Someone posted months ago that Cleveland just knows how to finish and the Sox don’t.It remains true from this regular season and playoffs. The Sox couldn’t hold off a mediocre team.Sell already, Jerry. Edited 11 hours ago11 hr by WhiteSox2023
11 hours ago11 hr 1 minute ago, chw42 said:Let's face it, the entire fanbase acted like they had this in the bag. Personally, I blame Ben Shapiro for jinxing us.Come on, we were up 2-0 in a 5 game series. That’s normal.
11 hours ago11 hr 1 minute ago, Quin said:I'm fine with Braden getting a bit of leash and Colson being on double secret probation while Roch is coming up.Beni, Acuña, Romo, Pham all need to vanish next year.I would add Doyle to the list.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.