10 hours ago10 hr Sam is one of the few players on this team I trust. He looks like he knows how to hit when the rest swing at s%*#.Maybe the closer will implode and the Sox will win? Hey, it could happen.
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, ron883 said:Anybody else not very optimistic about our core next season? Or am I overreacting to how the season ended?Great defense, power ability and young(coachable). They are 2 starters short from winning the division the next 2-3 years.
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, Green Line said:Dont worry the guy who oversaw this years trade deadline will fix the offenseIt it possible to make the team worse for a second time than they already did?
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, ron883 said:Anybody else not very optimistic about our core next season? Or am I overreacting to how the season ended?This roster as is would be lucky to get 79 wins next season.
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, fathom said:pulled off that ball like crazy. Good thing Acuna and Pham are total wastes of roster spots.Acuna, and Benintendi are literal dead weight, just automatic outs. I'd rather have Pham DHing every game, but Venable is fucking braindead, how's that ivy league education going for you bud, not smart enough to realize Benintendi fucking sucks? really? oh, he writes his name with his left hand, give me a fucking break man
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, ron883 said:Anybody else not very optimistic about our core next season? Or am I overreacting to how the season ended?There is rightfully some concern about how good the likes of Peters or Chase might be after they outperformed their expected numbers. Also, if Colson is 2nd half 2026 Colson next year, he's a replacement level player despite playing good defense at SS.
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, ron883 said:Anybody else not very optimistic about our core next season? Or am I overreacting to how the season ended?I feel most of them exceeded expectations. So a natural regression to the mean along with other AL teams probably getting back to their mean could spell some problems. This team could actually be better and miss the playoffs next year.
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, ron883 said:Anybody else not very optimistic about our core next season? Or am I overreacting to how the season ended?Overacting. Different approach to ABs, stop striking out so much, they don't cut their swings down, they're young, they're coachable. We have a couple of good arms but overall need an overhaul, we don't have the horses to compete with the real contenders.
10 hours ago10 hr 2 minutes ago, ron883 said:Anybody else not very optimistic about our core next season? Or am I overreacting to how the season ended?I would be shocked if Peters is still here, and Colson will be allowed to start setting a new K record before they replace him with someone from the minors
10 hours ago10 hr 2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:Great defense, power ability and young(coachable). They are 2 starters short from winning the division the next 2-3 years.We need some power in the outfield
10 hours ago10 hr Smith or Herrin?1 minute ago, joejoesox said:I would be shocked if Peters is still here, and Colson will be allowed to start setting a new K record before they replace him with someone from the minorsthey're not going to trade him lol
10 hours ago10 hr That pitch did not look like even close to being a strike at any moment, Teel. Fucking hell.
10 hours ago10 hr We’re breaking that record while being eliminated from the playoffs. Way to go down in absolute flames.What a totally disheartening end to an otherwise very optimistic season.
10 hours ago10 hr Teel with 11 Ks against mostly rightiesnever got into a real rhythmtoo late in season
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.