Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Sockeye said:

The hitless wonders reboot.

Could also call them the witless wonders too, with their plate approach. What has the Sox hitting coach been doing the last 2 months?

That’s the 64,000 dollar question.

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

Just wild that we're about to lose on a homer that was on a pitch that was basically on the ground. Offense hasn't done s%*# to suggest that we'd win without that, but still crazy.

Grichuk coming in for Doyle. If we get to Beni we need someone to hit for him. Hell let it be Acuna for all I care.

3 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

LOL

Fun fact. The franchise has endeavored to reduce the organization’s swing and miss in recent years.

1 minute ago, Colome's Hat said:

Would love us to sign Seya to be our full time DH. I think Bennie is strictly a bench player at this point

Why not RF? He was incredible defensively

Just now, chw42 said:

Just wild that we're about to lose on a homer that was on a pitch that was basically on the ground. Offense hasn't done s%*# to suggest that we'd win without that, but still crazy.

You can’t win if you don’t score.

Just now, hankchifan said:

Don’t forget Benintendi, Chase and Doyle as well.

Doyle shouldn’t even be in the conversation…I’m talking the big bat club as they like to call themselves…

1 minute ago, AntMan26 said:

Grichuk coming in for Doyle. If we get to Beni we need someone to hit for him. Hell let it be Acuna for all I care.

games over homey

1 minute ago, Colome's Hat said:

Would love us to sign Seya to be our full time DH. I think Bennie is strictly a bench player at this point

Seiya is a good RFer now. I also don't think we'll pony up the money to sign him.

1 minute ago, HeGetzUs said:

I mean he’s taken walks….Mune and everyone else has not been able to capitalize on them

he Braden Antonacci Benintendi just not good enough against lhp

have to give Grichuk a chance to homer

This fucking sucks. But let's be honest they killed themselves in game 3 and 4

1 minute ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Fun fact. The franchise has endeavored to reduce the organization’s swing and miss in recent years.

Fuller’ll fixem!

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

They have scored enough every game honestly

Yeah, I was saying that, the pitching let us down in Chicago, 4-5 runs in the postseason should be enough to win (if you have good pitching, which we don't).

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

This fucking sucks. But let's be honest they killed themselves in game 3 and 4

Game 4 is what did it. Had the lead twice.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

he Braden Antonacci Benintendi just not good enough against lhp

have to give Grichuk a chance to homer

Of course they’d pinch hit him w no one on base

Seriously though, any team not led by a deadbeat owner would cut Benintendis ass.

And we PH Grichuk vR? Um…

Just now, PaleAleSox said:

Game 4 is what did it. Had the lead twice.

If we got the Burke start in game 4, things would have gone very different.

I don’t know if I have even seen one Sox hitter actually track the ball to contact, or where the point of contact should be. They are pulling their head of the ball like pony leagers.

pulled off that ball like crazy. Good thing Acuna and Pham are total wastes of roster spots.

We are toast boys…good season

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

This fucking sucks. But let's be honest they killed themselves in game 3 and 4

If the pitching did what they’ve done so far tonight in either game we’d be getting ready for Tampa

Any other team has Shomon head after this

6 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Imagine if every hitter struck out like Colson or Mune did in the regular season.

people don't talk about this, in fact I think I'm the only person on this whole forum to mention it

if murakami doesn't get hurt, he sets the strikeout record and it likely never gets broken again, I'm talking 260-270+ k's

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

Seriously though, any team not led by a deadbeat owner would cut Benintendis ass.

And we PH Grichuk vR? Um…

I forgot Doyle was in, so nm me….neither are good options.

Going for strikeout records.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.