Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

id rather have Antonacci up with the bases loaded than fucking Murakami, 10 out of 10 times

Would have rather had Pham

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Out of gas is what I thought about pitching the other day and I felt the same way about the offense after getting mostly nothing with the bases loaded the last two games.

Out of gas and acquiring Castillo when you needed two starters.

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

hit another HR so I can turn this s%*# off

Just do it already you giant fucking man baby.

Debrowski looked like he went on a roid rage after that strikeout of Mune. Someone get him some Viagra so hs can perform for his wife after this.

I wish Will would have thrown his sac on the table and PH Randall for Mune. Sigh.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

You want them to give him 5/150?

I'd actually give that to him. That's what Alonso got and he was older. As flawed as Mune is, he's probably a 3 WAR player over a whole season. The risk is that he has too many prolonged slumps where he is absolutely useless like he had in August and September.

Way to pitch your ass of Newcomb… get some fucking runs now

Cade Smith will be in the 8th

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Had their chances in both games in Chicago too, that hit with men on base never came or else this game wouldn't be happening

1 minute ago, Sockeye said:

Should have pinch hit Grichuk. Mine never stood a chance. Don’t worry about hurt feelings. Season on the line.

Agree. Or Mune should not have been hitting cleanup. He sure is not protecting Vargas.

4 minutes ago, oldsox said:

Animals on Netflix.

Rotten Tomatoes says you are trolling me hard. I think @fathom agrees.

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Out of gas and acquiring Castillo when you needed two starters.

Yeah, though the deadline didn’t have a ton to offer. The Angels held onto the guy I wanted. Castillo hurts mostly because he costs so much next year.

Newcomb looked amazing. 2-3 shut out innings from him and they can win this

Gaddis is in. This might be their only shot.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

You want them to give him 5/150?

Yes. There are many reasons that we've gone into about why he struggled in the second half. People overlook how tough the transition is from Japan to the US. The amount of game, the travel, etc. if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out but f*** it.

3 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

That was due to Doyle refusing to take a walk, swinging at two balls out of the zone and striking out in a critical situation. Strike outs have been our Achilles heel in these last three games, and many more before.

Venable started Andrew Benintendi at DH instead of Grichuk in LF and Sam at DH, this would have let you at least have one less automatic out in the lineup, idk how people aren't livid about these lineups, I wish people would stop defending the "lefty/righty no matter how good the hitters are" lineups, it's fucking stupid and the manager is fucking stupid for not learning who his talented hitters are

Man, I don’t want to lose a game 5 by a golf swing HR….but thanks to Mune thinking every hit has to leave the park, we just might.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

You want them to give him 5/150?

No way. Can Bonemer play first?

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Rotten Tomatoes says you are trolling me hard. I think @fathom agrees.

I watched it and it started interesting and then just implodes

Offense after game 2 is disgusting and should cost somehow a job discussion.

7 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Any recommendations on a good movie to watch after this epic buzzkill?

Gonna rewatch Galatica if the Sox lose here

1 minute ago, RudyLawRules said:

I wish Will would have thrown his sac on the table and PH Randall for Mune. Sigh.

Did you see some of the pitches Grichuk was swinging at the last game

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Would have rather had Pham

Why is Pham even on the team?

I'm not giving up on Mune, I think he's coachable, make him shorten his swing with two strikes.

The ABs from this young team can change, make more contact and cut down the K rate. Mune has a good eye, he doesn't strike himself out a lot, he just swings too hard with two strikes...MAKE CONTACT WITH TWO STRIKES with runners on base.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Fact Doyle is playing is crazy

Grichuk should have been in the lineup instead.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.