Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

They totally pitched around him

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

These are the ABs the Sox should HAVE ALL OF THE TIME...plate discipline (Doyle's AB was good too until he became a dumbass).

They're hit rate would soar when pitchers know they won't chase garbage out of the strike zone

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

Vargas making Williams throw an extra pitch so he takes himself out of the game.

Galaxy brain move.

Umps really screwing Sox over

Time for Mune to become legend.

1 minute ago, Bad Hombre said:

One time Vargie

He is our best hitter nowadays. Doesn’t K as much as others.

I did not have Gavin Williams being pulled in the 6th inning on my bingo card after watching that performance. I would have left him in tbh. Vogt might be giving us a gift here…

dare I say you pinch hit grichuk here for Mune? Gotta get some runs

They have to finally get a hit with the bases loaded to blow a game open. They are due.

Dang, was hoping they'd get cocky and leave him in. No chance though.

4 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

And against the Sox.

Absolutely. He refused to take a walk when we needed the base runner as the tying run. The last ball he swung at was over his head. The worst at bat tonight amongst many bad at bats.

He'll be on the team next year, taking up a roster space

Mune's had a few hits this series off lefties. Sabrowski will also walk you.

1 minute ago, Quin said:

Vargas making Williams throw an extra pitch so he takes himself out of the game.

Galaxy brain move.

8D chess

Mune need you big time

That Teel AB should've been his approach from the first inning but he has been gripping the f*** out of the knob trying to hit the ball 700 feet

1 minute ago, AntMan26 said:

I did not have Gavin Williams being pulled in the 6th inning on my bingo card after watching that performance. I would have left him in tbh. Vogt might be giving us a gift here…

He lost it in the 6th just like last time.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

They totally pitched around him

I feel as if they’ve pitched around him the entire series

I’d leave him in. Fair enough

1 minute ago, soulfly said:

They have to finally get a hit with the bases loaded to blow a game open. They are due.

Man I just wish there wasn’t 2 outs

Just now, HeGetzUs said:

I feel as if they’ve pitched around him the entire series

taking out Williams when Murakami has had zero chance against him, this is where Murakami needs to earn that next contract

Dare we dream

Gavin’s career strikeout high was 13 against the Jays on September 1st. 12 tonight.

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

He lost it in the 6th just like last time.

I’s leave him in. He lost the edge, but just one solid contact.

2 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Sox were down 2 when PK hit a GS on the 1st pitch

Repeat time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.