SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER

Jimbo's Drinker

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(3E8 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
Damn I love that Crede one.

That is my desktop right now, I also love that one too. This might seem weird but every once in a while I like checking that hr shot out. I think its because when he hit it I felt the exact why he did. Coming off the bat you knew it was gone and it was great. :headbang

Hopefully we will have a sept. to remember. :gosox1: :gosox3:

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 10:25 PM)
LETS GO GO WHITE SOX...WERE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY.

KEEP THIS GOING ALL THRU THE MONTH

white sox! white sox! go go white sox! let's go go go white sox! we're with you all the way! you're always in there fighting, and you do your best! we're glad to have you out here in the middle west! we're going to root root root root white sox and cheer you on to victory! when we're in the stands, we'll make those rafters ring! all through the season, you will hear us sing, "let's go go go white sox! chicago's proud of you!

:ph34r:

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 09:29 PM)

white sox! white sox! go go white sox! let's go go go white sox!  we're with you all the way!  you're always in there fighting, and you do your best!  we're glad to have you out here in the middle west!  we're going to root root root root white sox and cheer you on to victory! when we're in the stands, we'll make those rafters ring!  all through the season, you will hear us sing, "let's go go go white sox!  chicago's proud of you!

:ph34r:

That song is on my ipod :banghead

QUOTE(SnB @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 09:16 PM)
that's the spirit

cheerleader.jpg

ewww, i'm sorry folks

Is that Miss Butterface? You know, everything looks good but her face!

That being said, I'd tag her.

Ok, back to the Sox...lets go get them. Beat up the central and we head to the playoffs. Lets get those bats going.

QUOTE(Colorado Sox Fan @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 07:21 AM)
The Sox are about to embark on a streak that will see them win 12 of their next 15 games, while the Indians play .500 ball and are left to contend only for the Wild Card.

Dye's heating up

Rowand's heating up

Paulie's hitting singles

Carl, AJ and Uribe, we need you. Now. Make this happen. :gosox1:

Put this in the Game Thread today. Figured it was appropriate here.

August is in the past.

September is here.

27 of 31 games are against their own division.

Just to put things in perspective:

If the Sox go 16-15 this month, Cleveland will have to go 23-6 just to take the division.

This after going 19-8 in August.

Don't see that happening.

Happy Times will be back on the South Side. :gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(the People's Champ @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 11:35 AM)
I just hope that once the post season starts that all the "hater" and "naysayers" (you know who you are)  don't jump back on the wagon saying "Man, i knew they would do it all along".  Just keep posting your negative crap and let us real fans enjoy the spotlight.

:gosox3:  :gosox1:  :gosox2:

Post of the day

I predict the Sox will go 17-12 in September and Cleveland will go 18-9. It won't be enough and the Sox will hang on to win the division. The last series versus Cleveland won't matter because the Sox will have already clinched with 4 left to go.

I hope we win more but at this point, I just want to win the division any way we can and get into the playoffs where our starting pitching and bullpen can shine. As long as our first two starters hold their own against either Boston, NY, LA or Oak our 3 and 4 starters can dominate the other team's...as will our bullpen.

:gosoxretro:

QUOTE(Reddy @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
so its a s***ty sig - threw it together in 10 seconds... but it somes up my feelings and, as i see, the feelings of most the rest of us!

BRING ON SEPTEMBER!!

it's right on the mark. Maybe it was a drop in intensity in August that aided the slide, I don't know, but I hope that with one month left in the season they'll get that urgency back and play with some fire. :headbang

f*** Yeah! September first and leading the division by 7 games!! I'd have taken that in a heartbeat at the start of the season. Second best record in baseball. Too many quality starting pitchers, Rookies coming in a producing, (Tad, Jenks, BMAC), Garland with a breakout season. :gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosoxretro: :gosox4: