Official NFL Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edge ran the ball 36 times...

It wasnt the playcalling, it just was a miracle.

99 out of 100 times the Bears lose that game.

It may even be more like 999 out of 1000.

I have never seen a game like that, 20 point come back without 1 offensive touchdown.

I may never see that again.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 11:23 PM)
Boring, boring game. Matt Leinart is really impressive though.

Perhaps for a Dolphins fan but as a Bears fan I have no voice or energy left. What a horrible game, I don't know if it was a great team finding a way to win or a horrible team finding a way to lose but a win is a win I suppose.

Just before Hester caught that final punt I whispered softly "One time baby" because of this, he does not have to do anything the rest of the season.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 11:31 PM)
Perhaps for a Dolphins fan but as a Bears fan I have no voice or energy left.

:( I was just joking around. I actually really enjoyed this game because besides the 2001 Bearsesque comeback, I really enjoyed watching Leinart play, he is not going to be good, he's going to be GREAT.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 11:34 PM)
:( I was just joking around. I actually really enjoyed this game because besides the 2001 Bearsesque comeback, I really enjoyed watching Leinart play, he is not going to be good, he's going to be GREAT.

Oh you think everyone is great, why don't you go hump a tree ya damn hippy.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 11:36 PM)
Hmm, well I didn't see that one coming.

I'm not in my right mind, I'm pretty sure I have a concussion. I totally agree with you on Leinart, after Arrington returned the ball out past the 30 on the kickoff I just knew that bastard Leinart was going to drive them downfield. He has some seriously ice water flowing through his veins. This Cardinals offense is going to be insane once they find an offensive line.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 11:53 PM)
You saying it's going to go into the Jim Mora/Herm Edwards hall of fame?

I think it's borderline, Green screwed up because he didn't really include any memorable lines in the tirade like "PLAYOFFS!?!?" or "You play to win the game." but you just know that this press conference will have some excellent staying power.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 11:56 PM)
I think it's borderline, Green screwed up because he didn't really include any memorable lines in the tirade like "PLAYOFFS!?!?" or "You play to win the game." but you just know that this press conference will have some excellent staying power.

That's exactly what I was thinking. He didn't have the one liner but the incredible anger definitely will have this thing being shown over and over again.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 11:57 PM)
I was a fan of the microphone slam, but thats just me.

That was likely the saving grace of the press conference, he would have put himself in better position if the microphone had fallen off the podium and onto the floor however.