Ever been on TV?

Texsox

52 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been on TV?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Don't Know

Ive been on TV a couple times.. most of them were from High School football highlights, and in June when we played Cleveland me and my mom were sitting in front of a bunch of kids that had GO WHITE SOX painted on their chests and we were shown up close on ESPN..

I was in a segment on the Connie Chung show during the Bulls first three peat when my brother went to Michael Jordan basketball camp at Elmhurst College. They asked me who I would rather spend a day with, Bill Clinton or Michael Jordan

Edited by DrunkBomber

I went to Washington DC as a 4th grader in my city's local children's choir and I sang at the lighting of the Christmas tree. We were aired on C-SPAN2.

I also sat in the LF bleachers of a Sox-Twins game in Minneapolis, and while we didn't get on TV per se, you could see us because a Torii Hunter home run ball landed 1 seat in front of us. It sucked.

Do you remember a few years ago when Amazon.com and all of the online sites failed at getting the Christmas orders out on time, and channel 5 ran a piece on it? The lady they interviewed about it all is my sister.

I've never been on TV. I am still trying to get my wife to agree to videotaping...but she still says "no". :huh

During a White Sox game my bubby and I were on camera A LOT and then we were featured on Sportscenter and local TV because of our antics towards Jamie Navarro during a game in 1998.

We were even commented on by Hawk and Wimpy...who laughed and said "That ain't right..."

Here's an article about what we did:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_...21/ai_n10416292

I have been on TV twice. The 1st time I was interviewed by CLTV when To Kill A Mockingbird was the Book of Chicago or something like that and my class went to a mock trial.

The 2nd time was when a neighbor had some unlawful ticket for parking in front of an alley that didn't exist and for some reason I was on camera when FoxNews came to do a special.

Edited by SoxFan1

When I was in 8th grade (1986), I begged out of going to Bozo. Thank God. During one segment, Wizzo sat between my brother and sister and did his "magic." A later segment featured Pat (he took over for the Ringmaster, I think) doing some lame skit. Again seated between my brother and sister. I would have been so embarrassed to show up to school after that.

I've never been on TV.

Edited by Middle Buffalo

I made my TV debut on the freakin' Danny Bonaduce show, back when he had an Oprahesque talk show. The show was about older people still living with their parents. I attempted to act angered and frustrated by the guy getting interviewed and laid into him a bit. Good fun.

Now for the weird part...Not long after the shooting in Chicago, I was back down in Biloxi at my Air Force tech school. There was like this "lobby" or what have you for each floor equipped with TV/couches/etc. So I'm walking through that room and some of the dudes sitting there ask me what the heck I'm doing on TV, I look over, and sure enough there I was. Apparently they ran a repeat of that episode and I just happened to be walking through a room which actually had that horrible show tuned in right when I was on. Craziness.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Feb 23, 2007 -> 08:36 PM)
During a White Sox game my bubby and I were on camera A LOT and then we were featured on Sportscenter and local TV because of our antics towards Jamie Navarro during a game in 1998.

We were even commented on by Hawk and Wimpy...who laughed and said "That ain't right..."

Here's an article about what we did:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_...21/ai_n10416292

Thats good stuff :bang