White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 5/31/07 (L)

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 31, 2007 -> 08:47 PM)
He's says it the terrorists fault the Sox can't hit. Its Al Queda's fault the middle relievers won't throw a strike. The terrorists have won.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:48 PM)
That's true at least. I wonder if Ozzie will mention him being prone to the longball as why we lost tonight.

The best excuse I ever heard for a loss was by Jaime Navarro crying about run support in a game he lost 11-9.

QUOTE(S720 @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just can NOT believe you guys are behaving like this. Sorry but I have to let it out. f*** you guys. You guys have no heart at all. I am definitely through with this site. No wonder many old timers do not post on here anymore. You guys should be ashamed with your behavior. Erstad is playing his heart out for your f***ing team, and all you guys have done are just bashing him day in and day out. Now that he might be seriously injured, you guys are not only enjoying this but have no CLASS at all.

You guys are f***ing CLASSLESS. Some of the Cubs fans are behaving much better than you are. You guys are a bunch of whiners. If you guys are that good, why don't you go and play some professional balls. Because you CAN'T!

I am done with this site. Admin, take me off your database. I feel embarassed being associated with these heartless kids!!!

Wow. My goodness I did not know these game threads were this bad but after some of the comments made here tonite and the administrator having to delete them I can see what this guy is saying. Maybe I am a little too old for this site and certainly the game threads.

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ May 31, 2007 -> 08:51 PM)
Just when I think things can't get worse, we lose this game, when we should have scored at least one run, and out leadoff guy goes down with an injury.

It'll be getting worse before it gets better.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:50 PM)
Here would be my moves:

- Trade Crede (call up Fields)

- Call up BA for CF and Sweeney for LF (dump Pods)

- Trade Iguchi if you can get any value

We can't really trade Crede or Iguchi right now though. We have to hold onto them until July, hopefully they get hot and as the deadline approaches teams get desperate and overpay. Because to trade them now would be the Cub thing to do, since we'd get nothing back.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 12:48 AM)
2 solo home runs and Mark is looking at a Loss because our rotten horrible Walker lead offense cant hit pitching when they spot low and away.

I don't think it's "officially" summer yet. Perfect storm, too, with Podsednik, Erstad and Thome all missing a good amount of time. And Iguchi, too! Perfect storm!

QUOTE(RME JICO @ May 31, 2007 -> 07:52 PM)
Will Buehrle get credit for a Complete Game only pitching 8 innings?

Yessir, if you pitch every inning of the game the other team bats, it's a complete game. I saw Mark Hendrickson throw a 6 inning complete game in person at Yankee Stadium once for example.