September 1st -- White Sox vs. Cleveland

Flash Tizzle

ok what I wanna know is who do Sox fans not want back next year??? I personally would like drop off the following garbage bags (aka players who underachieve); Mike McDougal, Toby Hall, Juan Uribe, Andy Gonzalez, Ryan Bukvich, Jerry Owens, Josh Fields, AJ Pierzynski (he is just to damn cocky..can't stand him), Gavin Floyd, Jose Contreras.

I don't give a f*** how much they make or how much salary we must eat, just trade them, drop them, whatever just don't put them anywhere near a starting lineup!!

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 1, 2007 -> 08:09 PM)
Fields underachieves? He's been the brightest spot, along with Jenks, the second half of this season.

Its pretty sad isn't it when a guy who is hitting below .230 in the second half with an OPB of about .275 and more than 1 strikeout every 3 ABs can be considered a bright spot.

QUOTE(GoGoWhiteSox! @ Sep 1, 2007 -> 09:06 PM)
ok what I wanna know is who do Sox fans not want back next year??? I personally would like drop off the following garbage bags (aka players who underachieve); Mike McDougal, Toby Hall, Juan Uribe, Andy Gonzalez, Ryan Bukvich, Jerry Owens, Josh Fields, AJ Pierzynski (he is just to damn cocky..can't stand him), Gavin Floyd, Jose Contreras.

I don't give a f*** how much they make or how much salary we must eat, just trade them, drop them, whatever just don't put them anywhere near a starting lineup!!

I would add Podsednik and Myers to that list and subtract AJ and Fields.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 1, 2007 -> 11:09 PM)
This year has left me with so much more time than I had back in 05. I went out and bought a new tent today!

Really, you bought a new tent. Is this teams suckiness that bad to make you go campout away from all civilization and technology, so you don't have to hear/see/read/know/expect how bad our team got beat that day. :P