Origin behind your name?

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of my professional credentials Part Time Air Traffic Controller

(actually its Physical Therapist, Athletic Trainer Certified but the other sounds better)

Edited by ptatc

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 17, 2008 -> 07:51 PM)
FlaSoxJim, in the best of all possible worlds, would have been shorthand for "Florida Sox Jim"

Alas, on the mlb Sox site back in 2000 when I tried to register, it turned out FlaSoxJim was already taken by someone (never once saw him actually post though). Hence, the redundant 'x' in FlaSoxxJim.

Redundant? Heck and this whole time I've been pronouncing BOTH X's. . .

Oh the long story of my usernames. Let's begin with whitesoxchamp425. On the White Sox MLB site, I posted as whitesoxchamp425, which translates to whitesoxchampions and 425 is my birthday. Then I made it wsc425 on this site, but of course many of us remember me in those days. Then I was banned for 6 months and was Rauch611, which stood for Jon Rauch who was 6'11''. Then that was banned, :lolhitting , and then I was known as beastlyordonez30. I changed it since I was pissed at Magglio Ordonez for leaving, leaving me as Beastly.

QUOTE (The Beast @ Jul 18, 2008 -> 10:11 AM)
Oh the long story of my usernames. Let's begin with whitesoxchamp425. On the White Sox MLB site, I posted as whitesoxchamp425, which translates to whitesoxchampions and 425 is my birthday. Then I made it wsc425 on this site, but of course many of us remember me in those days. Then I was banned for 6 months and was Rauch611, which stood for Jon Rauch who was 6'11''. Then that was banned, :lolhitting , and then I was known as beastlyordonez30. I changed it since I was pissed at Magglio Ordonez for leaving, leaving me as Beastly.

Why do you keep on getting banned?Furthermore, why do they keep taking you back?