Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 6, 2009 -> 01:03 AM)
Have you ever noticed that you can usually tell what a woman will look like by the sound of her voice? Hot chicks usually sound hot and ugly chicks usually sound ugly. Most of the time, if I hear a hot voice over the phone, it turns out the chick is pretty hot.

I can't wait for the day that you get surprised. ;)

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 6, 2009 -> 01:03 AM)
Have you ever noticed that you can usually tell what a woman will look like by the sound of her voice? Hot chicks usually sound hot and ugly chicks usually sound ugly. Most of the time, if I hear a hot voice over the phone, it turns out the chick is pretty hot.

If that was 100% true there would be no phone sex workforce.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 06:04 PM)
My roommate 2 years ago peed in a girls bed one night (he pisses the bed when he drinks too much). Then they started dating for like a year. So you never know...

First time I went to kiss my girlfriend was on a night that I couldn't even stand straight and had just finished vomitting onto the street. She turned me down and I woke up from texts from my buddies telling me that I needed to apologize to the girl I brought. I had no recollection of anything, but its still going strong!!!!

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 6, 2009 -> 10:04 AM)
If that was 100% true there would be no phone sex workforce.

That's why I said usually.

I talked to a woman on the phone today who breathed hevaily into the phone and sounded like she had food in her mouth. There is no doubt in my mind that she's a swamp donkey.

Hot chicks just have a certain happiness and confidence to their voice, it's hard to describe.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 09:55 PM)
My softball team got to 3-0 tonight in my fall league. I haven't played any kind of organized sport in almost 3 years so this is a blast. Go Pandas!

Same here.

I'm the weak link on our team. I hit the ball hard and a guy always makes a nice catch on me.

I even grounded into a DP today. I was actually safe at 1st but the ump made a Little League World Series call on me. I suck.

Was just reading the news and saw this little bit;

FANCY a wrestle? Was that the pickup line used by The Wrestler star Mickey Rourke, 57, when he reportedly made a move on British singer Pixie Lott, 18 at the Mahiki in central London on Monday night?

Who knows? But The Sun reports a source as saying: "He chatted Pixie up and bought her a drink. She thought he was nice but too old for her. So he pulled another blonde." Mickey was named International Man Of The Year at the GQ awards, where he chugged back drinks with Jason Statham. Pixie reportedly "knocked him back".

She is pretty hot also.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 08:04 PM)
My roommate 2 years ago peed in a girls bed one night (he pisses the bed when he drinks too much). Then they started dating for like a year. So you never know...

For every S there is a M